Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   I got meme'd on by the wiki page ngl (/forums/showthread.php?t=412560)

WokeCat 12-24-2022 01:21 AM

I got meme'd on by the wiki page ngl

I'm not even mad. I actually think it's kind of funny, and admittedly, I've been drinking tonight. I gave up alcohol 2 nights ago, but my mom bought me a case of sour monkey and said I should drink it since it's Christmas, so I did.

Was camping the guards in East Freeport, and I was 93% into my level when I went to sell and when I came back I realized a necromancer had taken my camp. Wasn't upset at all. I love to see other players enjoying this game, and I just figured I would swing by Spectres and pick up the 7% of exp I needed super quick with the exp bonus.

I get there and spectres are camped, so I sneak passed this duo all the while thinking "it's funny how so many people don't realize Cyndreela is really good experience," and think it's crazy that no one pulled her. But I want to be sneaky, so I don't say anything and I pull her, can't believe how lucky I got.

https://i.ibb.co/QjXrCmg/memedonz.png

At first I'm like okay, once I kill her she will respawn with no buffs. Hell nah, fam. I don't kill her. She over here quading me for 175 damage NBD and next thing I know I'm just dead. I was genuinely confused at why my pet just suddenly disappeared, I figured she cast cancel magic on him or something because her wiki page says she do be known to do that.

Yall are good trolls, I'll give you that.

https://i.ibb.co/PxskY1r/memedon.png

I even respect it because it's kind of hilarious.

I guess I have now become Snortles 2.0 without even realizing it. Forever RIP my soul.

Hell nah, fam.

WokeCat 12-24-2022 01:21 AM

btw i nuked her with blizzard blast and her hp didnt move

yall are so damn trollish

loramin 12-24-2022 01:53 AM

It sucks that that happened. It's possible she's been changed since that was written (I'm pretty sure it was added years ago) ... but I don't know for sure since I've never done her.

Videri 12-24-2022 02:52 AM

- cancel magic doesn't get rid of pets, so maybe there's something else going on there
- you could call in a friend to help you kill the first, fully buffed Cyndreela, and then you jump on her upon spawn from then on
- if you do, I suggest hitting her with multiple Nullify/Annul Magic to make the buffed Cyndreela a bit easier

Jibartik 12-24-2022 02:58 AM

https://i.imgur.com/QDmwS3y.png

Nice one loramin, you rascal.

magnetaress 12-24-2022 03:39 AM

U hav 2 pell n fear hur

Or get her stunned n nuked down fast

I've killed her on like a 46 wuz and maybe a cleric? Probably both those classes

If u r a pet class u gotta agro her right away and burn

It's not efficient butt it's gr8 for a short spawn + whatever gems she's got or whatever it is

magnetaress 12-24-2022 03:42 AM

Butt yes she isn't ez 2 kill wiki lies

It's toats doable tho

Gotta go in hard

I think she was a bit easier in pop era. I wouldn't mess with her until 52 here.

magnetaress 12-24-2022 03:44 AM

Also as wiz and cleric u gotta go in fully self buffed she'll rip ur skin right off. It's hurty as f

magnetaress 12-24-2022 03:45 AM

That includes resists.

She's like a mini pvp boss. Once ur comfy with hur it's time to go gank ppl on r99

magnetaress 12-24-2022 03:52 AM

U gotta root cc faer her pet if she's up and it's always risky to break her butt like I said it's doable. Just get her down asap. And don't let her cast or land her like necro stuff on u. The life tap dots nbd since she will die in 3 qnukes and like two damagy stuns. Bring bandages. It's a convenient camp with low effort once u got her timed.