Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Smartmatic and Dominion Voting lawsuit (/forums/showthread.php?t=415550)

PRogers 02-20-2023 03:12 PM

Smartmatic and Dominion Voting lawsuit

Were there any believers here?

People saying the votes were switched, 80k more votes than in the county? Blah blah??

The network’s primetime hosts, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham, privately dismissed Trump campaign lawyers Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani, who were pushing voter fraud claims without evidence.

“Sidney Powell is lying,” Carlson wrote to Ingraham on Nov. 18, 2020. “I caught her. It’s insane.”

“Sidney is a complete nut,” Ingraham responded. “No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

“It’s unbelievably offensive to me,” Carlson replied. “Our viewers are good people and they believe it.”

Carlson also referred to Powell as an “unguided missile” and “dangerous as hell.”

“That whole narrative that Sidney was pushing, I did not believe it for one second," Hannity said in a deposition, according to Dominion's filing. “Nobody ever convinced me that their argument was anywhere near accurate or true.”

In a text message, Hannity described Powell as an “F’ing lunatic.”

“Really crazy stuff. And damaging,” Fox Corp. Chairman Rupert Murdoch wrote in an email on Nov. 19 regarding claims Giuliani was making on Fox News.

Dana Perino, another Fox anchor, called allegations of voter fraud against Dominion “total bs,” “insane” and “nonsense,” the text messages and emails show.

Funny, that is.

Fox KNEW it was lying to its viewers. They KNEW they were not just "reading the news". They literally fired their own reporters who dared to say differently from fox news hosts.

How could anyone ever trust that "news" company after finding out they knowingly and willfully lied to their audience? Nothing says "I dont respect you and I think you're stupid" like saying a blatant lie over and over again.

Encroaching Death 02-20-2023 03:13 PM

file under drugs

Trexller 02-20-2023 03:18 PM

discussed in the politics thread yesterday. didn't need to become its own thread.

@ OP 0/10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trexller (Post 3576927)
yeah we knew that they are actors. its all about the salary.

tucker carlson was a CNN talking head, then he got an offer and became a Fox talking head.

anyone who thinks he believes his own drivel is a moron like horza.

you want real government news? turn to C-SPAN.

oh C-SPAN is supremely boring? now you understand the sensationalism driven ad-revenue models of the main stream media.

aussenseiter 02-20-2023 03:20 PM

If lying on TV isn't protected speech, why aren't all the meteorologists in jail?

Elizondo 02-20-2023 03:25 PM

Pathetic and Desperate thread from a degenerate account swapper

Encroaching Death 02-20-2023 03:34 PM

https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/abM53Mr_700b.jpg

Ooloo 02-20-2023 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussenseiter (Post 3577326)
If lying on TV isn't protected speech, why aren't all the meteorologists in jail?

Lying implies the speaker knew the truth but presented a falsehood.

The weather man always has plausible deniability because he only said it was a 60% chance of rain!

#stopbigweather

Trexller 02-20-2023 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooloo (Post 3577346)
Lying implies the speaker knew the truth but presented a falsehood.

The weather man always has plausible deniability because he only said it was a 60% chance of rain!

#stopbigweather

on TV i always see 90 lb women beating the shit out of 250lb men

thats a lie

Encroaching Death 02-20-2023 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trexller (Post 3577350)
on TV i always see 90 lb women beating the shit out of 250lb men

thats a lie

In the case of meteorologists (and Mexico), it's a 250lb man beating off to a 90lb woman:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f5/2a...8b72ddd64a.jpg

Trexller 02-20-2023 05:13 PM

pretty sure that woman's ass is 90 lbs