Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Guild Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   51 Paladin seeking guild for entry-level raiding and other content. (/forums/showthread.php?t=386769)

Loadsamoney 06-21-2021 12:32 AM

51 Paladin seeking guild for entry-level raiding and other content.

Hey guys, I have a 51 Dwarf Paladin on Blue that I've gotten burned out leveling the way I have, soloing guards in Paineel. The exp well has finally run dry there save for the captain, who is a slow respawn. There's other things I want to start doing on that character, including getting my thurgadin armor and working towards my semi-epic, the Fiery Avenger (I have SoulFire and Ghoulbane, and maxed Deepwater Knights faction).

I'm also playing a 17 Ranger at the moment that I'm going to do the same thing with, grind on guards in Paineel into my 50s, then start putting in the work for thurgadin armor and my epic.

I'm looking for a semi-casual guild that does light, entry-level raiding, I.E something like 1 or 2 planes a week, or the occasional Kael grind maybe. I have a headset and discord and I be present for an interview to discuss if I'm an appropriate fit.

Let me know what's out there. Cheers guys.

MilanderTruewield 06-21-2021 01:21 AM

Meow.

Kittens Who Say Meow is a good casual raiding guild. Check our thread on this forum for info!

Ennazus1111 06-23-2021 02:17 AM

Hiya Starspangledman!

Axiom is a smaller casual raiding guild that likes to low man mobs, lately eashen guards (gotten several flurry drops) and lord bob. If you want to check us out, our forums are at www.p99axiom.com or our discord is at discord.gg/mqfFXuJUW9. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any Axiom member. They can track down one of guild leaders. Thanks!

Peetho/Nurrse/Lotilenya

Knivek 07-01-2021 11:42 AM

Hey there! Sounds to me like you're the ideal candidate to join Lighthouse. We host 3-4 entry level raids each week. We do PoSky, PoHate, Halls of Testing weekly and Vindi, Dragon Necropolis, Chardok Royals, epic fights, Spawned Trakanon every now and then.

Feel free to reach out to anyone with a Lighthouse tag. They can point you to the nearest officer.

Loadsamoney 07-01-2021 10:10 PM

I've put in a request for Gathered Might but have yet to hear from anyone there. If any GM members catch this thread/post, please shoot me a PM.

The days that are unavailable for me to raid on are Saturdays/Sundays, unless it's at 10PM PST or later, as I work those days. I also volunteer on Tuesdays, but can raid from 8PM onwards. All other days are generally free unless something comes up, and I give notice when that is the case.

Knivek 07-02-2021 04:38 AM

Isn't Gathered Might a guild on green?

Loadsamoney 07-02-2021 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knivek (Post 3329337)
Isn't Gathered Might a guild on green?

If they are, why do they have a thread in the Blue section?

hannahgrams 07-08-2021 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loadsamoney (Post 3329341)
If they are, why do they have a thread in the Blue section?

there is no green guild discussion forum

Loadsamoney 07-08-2021 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hannahgrams (Post 3331656)
there is no green guild discussion forum

Ah, alright. Well I'm specifically looking for Blue, not Green. The two requirements I'm looking for in a guild are:

A. Helps its members with their Epics (including hard to get, bottlenecked epics like Singing Short Sword)
B. Does entry-level or planar raiding (Hate, Fear and Sky)

Other things like leveling groups and velious armor sessions are optional.