Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Reading RoZs boards. And discord. (/forums/showthread.php?t=316605)

Irulan 02-04-2019 11:16 AM

Reading RoZs boards. And discord.

I felt like Roz while probably the technically superior server code wise thanks to on going contributions from well know major faggits is the genuine circle jerk.

This community is split into two groups of cucks that are too bitchmade to play on the same box with more cool and normal folks.

And so they split off and built their own little play pen and called it RoZ.

There is genuinely too much testosterone in this community for me to consider remaining an active participant on either box. A lot of constant salty male tears.

It's made me re-evaluate my life choices.

I wanted to make love to you one last time EQ PvP. Alas, your butt holes remain unshaven and unplucked.

R. I. P.

LostCause 02-04-2019 02:00 PM

cool farming kronos as we speak

9272 atm

beversami 02-04-2019 03:17 PM

Each sentence does not require a new paragraph, this isn't green text, fag.

Nirgon 02-04-2019 03:57 PM

2 genders

Hundreds of kinds of gay

El Prez 05-01-2019 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irulan (Post 2853293)

It's made me re-evaluate my life choices.

I wanted to make love to you one last time EQ PvP. Alas, your butt holes remain

Sometimes I stop and think about how much time I spent interacting with people in this community. Better to quit late than never.

Nirgon 05-01-2019 03:36 PM

You'd think he'd remember ONE of the Trakanons he got from Nihilum lol

quido 05-09-2019 08:13 AM

RoZ has no rules except no cheating/exploiting. It caters to a more hardcore community.

Think of the number of Everquest players who want to play a PvP server. Then think of the subset of those players who want to play on a no-rules training-legal server. Then think of the subset of those players who want to play with item loot for PvP kills. Most Everquesters don't have that kind of mettle. We're the few, the proud, the elite.

Our server is less than a year old and already we are pushing into Luclin with numerous optimizations to help facilitate PvP.

DinoTriz2 05-09-2019 09:17 AM

Is Lulz chatting it up on the RoZ forums?

Ignight 05-09-2019 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quido (Post 2907553)
RoZ has no rules except no cheating/exploiting. It caters to a more hardcore community.

Think of the number of Everquest players who want to play a PvP server. Then think of the subset of those players who want to play on a no-rules training-legal server. Then think of the subset of those players who want to play with item loot for PvP kills. Most Everquesters don't have that kind of mettle. We're the few, the proud, the elite.

Our server is less than a year old and already we are pushing into Luclin with numerous optimizations to help facilitate PvP.

Because "training" is elite.

Nirgon 05-09-2019 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quido (Post 2907553)

Dentist crew has great things to say about it

You all know what I want and how to get me.