Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Fenin Ro compatriots. (/forums/showthread.php?t=164849)

Dior 09-10-2014 07:07 PM

Fenin Ro compatriots.

Once upon a time, there was a wood elf ranger named Dioren that logged in for the first time to his MMO. It was like a MUD but it had graphicsssss and this amazed Dioren. Many days passed and the wood elf still had no idea wtf he was doing.

Along came the halfling paladin named Heavyhands to help teach this scrub. Along with his trusted bard friend Ethos, the two helped this scrubbycakeqtpie along his journey, going so far as to invite him into the oldest guild on the server <Order of the Wolf>. With patience, the two taught the ranger how to be a glorious example of what a ranger should be. Years passed and the three did many wonders on the server. But alas, like time itself, it had to end. Real life called the two heroes from the game and Dioren was left to his own fate.

The wood elf faded and an ikky monk named Hommerr took his place. The monk, solely created to train the shit out of his future wife, became a powerhouse of doing fucked up shit. With his pulling skills, shit talking, and all around elitist snobbery, the monk joined <Severed> where he was told to fuck any other guild going for their raid mobs. The monk did his job efficiently and effectively. So effectively that he garnered the attention of GM's. GM's followed the monk and caught him in the act of glorious fuckfacery and was summarily banned along with a few of his guildmates.

Years later, married with kids, stressed to all hell, and in the midst of a nostalgia shitstorm after looking at his original EQ map that he had used and saved for so many years, I have come to P99 in hopes of having fun with people worthy of a /salute. Here I am, here I remain.

In closing I ask these questions: Are any of you good folks from the old Drama Ro server? I see TMO is the bigdick in town, as it was on FR (I remember the gl being a Bard.) And lastly, are any of you the aforementioned pally or bard?

Bardalicious 09-10-2014 07:16 PM

You spelled Fennin wrong, poser.

DoA > TMO btw

Dior 09-10-2014 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bardalicious (Post 1611010)
You spelled Drama Ro wrong, poser.

Sorry

JayN 09-10-2014 07:19 PM

Welcome, try and ignore the tolls

khanable 09-10-2014 07:20 PM

silvan rangers 4e

Champion_Standing 09-10-2014 07:29 PM

Immersion levels off the charts

Dior 09-10-2014 07:30 PM

I remember Silvan Rangers.

I also remember Pink Attack Bunnies and Brotherhood of the Wolf as well.

I did come back after quitting but the server was merged with Povar. Played under Diorun with the guild called...well shit now I don't remember the name. The guildleaders were Jurvicious and Dmadman. Other unsavory folk invluded Sevle and Gwar.

cukazi 09-10-2014 07:36 PM

crusaders of drunken might for life!

Sato 09-11-2014 12:31 AM

House of Chop!!!

Erasong 09-11-2014 04:14 AM

Valorious Union!

youd have to be super old to remember when they owned shit.