Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Kunark delayed (/forums/showthread.php?t=370213)

Dolalin 10-25-2020 04:17 PM

Kunark delayed

Quote:

April 24th, 3:00pm

Hello All,

Due to the unfortunate problems we have had with our order processing system, it doesn't look like every person that ordered Kunark will receive it in a timely fashion. We sincerely apologize for this unanticipated problem. We expect that roughly 90% of the people who ordered will be receiving their orders by today.

Because of the problems we have had we will be refunding anyone who ordered Ruins of Kunark on or before Wednesday April 19th and does not receive their orders by today for their shipping costs, as well as crediting their accounts for one month of gameplay. This applies to International orders as well.

We'll be taking care of these refunds via email at kunarkrefund@verant.com, and it will be necessary for anyone that wants to take advantage of this refund to send us your Station Name, billing name and address on the account and the date you placed the order. Please also include "Kunark Refund" in the subject line.

We are very sorry for the problems that have come up.

The EverQuest Team
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/db...425/eqnews.txt

Nuggie 10-25-2020 04:28 PM

Eh heh heh

Ahris 10-26-2020 07:53 AM

I don't remember any delays but when i got my Kunark copy I couldn't go there because my computer was too weak to deal with the complex graphics. :)

Tunabros 10-26-2020 11:13 AM

clickbait lol

Soothsayer 10-26-2020 11:21 AM

EverQuest Online Adventures for the PS2 was the best MMORPG ever conceived and I feel sorry for anyone who didn't experience that magic in their childhood.

Tunabros 10-26-2020 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soothsayer (Post 3198909)
EverQuest Online Adventures for the PS2 was the best MMORPG ever conceived and I feel sorry for anyone who didn't experience that magic in their childhood.

Lol I remember buying this

But I couldn't figure out how to use internet on the ps2

end up not asking my parents and playing kingdom hearts all day

douglas1999 10-26-2020 11:31 AM

I remember being so in awe of the gigantic boat, and then getting to firiona vie and cruising around at about 5fps

Nuggie 10-26-2020 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by douglas1999 (Post 3198917)
I remember being so in awe of the gigantic boat, and then getting to firiona vie and cruising around at about 5fps

I remember falling through the god damned thing. what a day that was.

douglas1999 10-26-2020 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuggie (Post 3198938)
I remember falling through the god damned thing. what a day that was.

I definitely remember falling through the little ferry things that leave from butcher, there were like 90 people crammed onto each one

Soothsayer 10-26-2020 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tunabros (Post 3198915)
Lol I remember buying this

But I couldn't figure out how to use internet on the ps2

end up not asking my parents and playing kingdom hearts all day

Ughhh, man. They REALLY need to get a working EQOA server out. That game was awesome, even though I didn't play it in its "heyday" prior to the rise of WoW.

It had all the staples of an MMO - tons of quests, group content, high level raid-oriented content and guilds centered around that content, etc etc. It was an awesome experience given the limitations of the PS2, right alongside Final Fantasy XI.