Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   How Populous Is The Mid-level Grouping On Green? (/forums/showthread.php?t=414693)

HalflingWarrior 02-04-2023 11:12 AM

How Populous Is The Mid-level Grouping On Green?

Thinkin about installing P99 this weekend. What's the grouping landscape look like in the 25-40 level ranges?

PatChapp 02-04-2023 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HalflingWarrior (Post 3567964)
Thinkin about installing P99 this weekend. What's the grouping landscape look like in the 25-40 level ranges?

It's alright,off hrs you'll probably struggle but peak times in popular spots you'll be fine

sajbert 02-04-2023 02:29 PM

All about finding the popular spots during non-dead hours.

CoM is usually busy for instance.

Ooloo 02-04-2023 02:38 PM

It's not bad but there seem to be a TON of people leveling clerics. I went to mistmoore on my 30 cleric and there were like four other clerics in zone LFG. Make of that what you will.

Cen 02-04-2023 03:49 PM

Everyone has clerics on green, even out of the gate my first char was cleric and every group was all clerics trying to figure out how to cleric using all clerics because too cleric everywhcleric.

HalflingWarrior 02-05-2023 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cen (Post 3568106)
Everyone has clerics on green, even out of the gate my first char was cleric and every group was all clerics trying to figure out how to cleric using all clerics because too cleric everywhcleric.

Makes sense given how much knowledge everyone now has about the game.

I would say that Clerics are probably the OVERALL best Class during Classic. They're extremely powerful which makes them ALWAYS required. You'll always have a group invite. You'll always have a raid spot. And you can do some decent undead soloing if you really have to.

Oh and they get some of the best/coolest (IMO) loot along the way.

cd288 02-05-2023 06:05 PM

Everyone rolls clerics because the server is comprised mostly of harcore raiders who know how many will be needed for a CH chain

To answer your question, both servers are pretty dead in that level range. Even HK gobs is which is surprising

Rivewin 02-06-2023 07:18 PM

Even with my 39 chanter I got tired of lfg and just solo’d

StinkyGreenBud 02-07-2023 01:04 AM

Don't bother, everyone is antisocial and wants just do their own shit. All people wanna do is the same shit over and ovr. so many great camps out there but nah...gotta hit that zem! yes i'm salty, 12 years of this server off and on. I wanna do some new camps...

TripSin 02-07-2023 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StinkyGreenBud (Post 3569319)
Don't bother, everyone is antisocial and wants just do their own shit. All people wanna do is the same shit over and ovr. so many great camps out there but nah...gotta hit that zem! yes i'm salty, 12 years of this server off and on. I wanna do some new camps...

I feel like at the very start of the new server is the only chance we'll get to actually group at something other than the same damn spots.

But maybe even then we can't.