Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   NPC Bugs (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Obretl and Embalming Dust (/forums/showthread.php?t=350775)

OuterChimp 02-20-2020 10:18 AM

Obretl and Embalming Dust

I've done some research and it seems like what I'm about to say was corrected on blue a while back.

On Green, I've taken down Obretl at least a dozen times. I've taken down PHs probably at least 2 or 3 times as much.

I haven't gotten Obretl to drop the charred bone chips. Am I just super unlucky?

On a side note, I've probably killed 100 mummies and zombies and can't get any Embalming Dust to drop. Is it not in Green yet?

Videri 02-20-2020 11:13 AM

I killed Kalayia and she didn't drop the Vial of Tunare's Breath. I believe she and Obretl won't drop the quest items until the quest is put in the game to prevent nerds like you and me from pre-farming all the items and turning them all in on patch day.

I'm not sure about the embalming dust, though. Have you tried mummies in North Ro?

OuterChimp 02-20-2020 02:27 PM

Spot on about us being pre-quest nerds! haha!

I'm trying to get all of the Sol Ro cleric stuff pre-done as much as I can and want to do the same for the fright forged helm as my cleric is human and you know how bad that nightvision is.

No, I haven't tried any mummies in N Ro yet...only the S Ro mummies. I also checked the DE and Erudite vendors in S Ro and haven't seen any embalming dust there either.

Videri 02-22-2020 02:04 AM

Let's camp the Widowmistress together once she starts dropping hair (I'm guessing she doesn't yet), and The Ishva Mal, and the other stuff.

OuterChimp 03-06-2020 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Videri (Post 3088914)
Let's camp the Widowmistress together once she starts dropping hair (I'm guessing she doesn't yet), and The Ishva Mal, and the other stuff.

That'll work. Send a PM sometime and we can link up. I've had a nice interaction with a Castle guildy of yours in South Karana.