Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   GINA - Show Pet Health (/forums/showthread.php?t=372702)

project99toons 11-26-2020 05:11 PM

GINA - Show Pet Health

Does anyone know a GINA command to display text for pet health when doing /pet health? I have it set for {S} percent of my hit points left, but its not showing my pet as the {S} and was wondering what I needed to change to make it work.

Baler 11-26-2020 06:48 PM

Search Text: I have (\d*) percent of my hit points left.
Checkbox: Use Regular Expression
Checkbox: Use Fast Check
Checkbox: Display Text: Pet Health ${1}

Learning how to use regular expression can be very powerful.
And in regards to Gina, They have their own forum for questions/answers. Blue server chat isn't the place for this question.

Zwieback 11-27-2020 02:35 PM

not classic, ban!

Plumpys 11-27-2020 07:44 PM

He plays on blue server, he has a question. Relevant question for this forum.

Baler 11-27-2020 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plumpys (Post 3219352)
He plays on blue server, he has a question. Relevant question for this forum.

They had a question regarding a third party program. That third party program has it's own forums.
Not relevant question for this forum. Furthermore Technical Discussion is the only section you could try to make a case for. But seeing as how this log parser is sort of a grey area in the minds of management, I don't think they want wide spread discussion about it on their forums.

I get that, for some people, I'm coming off as a jerk but what I'm saying is the truth.
Now, they have this answer and know they can find further assistance on gina forums. I volunteered my time to help them now and subsequently.

Plumpys 11-27-2020 08:03 PM

Da truff seakah is here!

Dude, it’s a question about a third party program relevant to THIS game. Other people use it so why not just ask the community?

You offered a condescending answer. I don’t know who put the dick in your mouth but it sounds like it’s time to take it out.

Senn 11-28-2020 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baler (Post 3219357)
But seeing as how this log parser is sort of a grey area in the minds of management, I don't think they want wide spread discussion about it on their forums.

It's not a grey area, it is more than acceptable as per the PNP rules. I love the way you speak for management in this thread and berate them in others. Pick a stance, dude.

"In addition, any program that strictly reads log files is acceptable."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baler (Post 3219357)
I get that, for some people, I'm coming off as a jerk but what I'm saying is the truth.

Only, it's not. And, yes, yes you did.

Like the poster prior to me mentioned, you need to pull the rod out and chill-out.

project99toons 11-28-2020 07:04 PM

Thanks got it working!

Figgus 11-28-2020 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plumpys (Post 3219365)
Da truff seakah is here!

Dude, it’s a question about a third party program relevant to THIS game. Other people use it so why not just ask the community?

You offered a condescending answer. I don’t know who put the dick in your mouth but it sounds like it’s time to take it out.

Baler 11-28-2020 08:52 PM

yeah fuck you baler how dare you spoon feed the correct answer.
We spend a fraction of the time you do on the forums so we know better.