Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   That quake timing. . . (/forums/showthread.php?t=370103)

Fammaden 10-27-2020 11:28 AM

Menden even apologized to those members, but the thing would have no teeth if he'd only suspended the leaders. They could just VPN and play shared accounts no problem. Plus you would think that would give all three guilds more motivation to start agreeing.

Ennewi 10-27-2020 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xdrcfrx (Post 3199641)
honestly? the real victims are the rank-and-file members of the suspended guilds who don't really have a ton to do with the inter-guild drama that resulted in the suspension, but are still iced out of playing the game the way they usually do with the people they usually do. I know cool folks in all 3 guilds, so it's not like I think all (or, even most really) AG / F players are at fault or should just be permanently exiled off the server.

Ripqozko 10-27-2020 11:56 AM

The real victims are those that don't raid and have their camps perma camped now. Please go back to raiding, thanks in advance.

Psyborg 10-27-2020 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xdrcfrx (Post 3199593)
If he would agree he was the only responsible party, why the tears about the suspension, then? He's already conceded in other threads that he "never left, bro." so it seems like the actual punishment here was just that he couldn't play that one toon (or, others on the account I guess) for a week.

In your mind, what would be the appropriate consequence to recklessly training a dozen+ KOS mobs onto an entire raid of ~50 people, causing a total wipe? Remember,. since he was the *sole responsible party* according to his own raid leaders, raid mob concessions are not applicable.

Shit happens. We've all been trained by Lavittz before without suspensions being handed down. Incubo should have been benched for a cycle or two. He didn't do it on purpose but there was a level of negligence.

Ennewi 10-27-2020 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripqozko (Post 3199665)
The real victims are those that don't raid and have their camps perma camped now. Please go back to raiding, thanks in advance.

Sorry you didn't get Goblin Warder loot.

xdrcfrx 10-27-2020 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psyborg (Post 3199668)
Shit happens. We've all been trained by Lavittz before without suspensions being handed down. Incubo should have been benched for a cycle or two. He didn't do it on purpose but there was a level of negligence.

Isn't that what happened, though? Incubo was benched for 7 days, and GM's decided that the concessions offered by AG / F were enough such that no additional concessions or zone-wide suspensions were imposed.

I don't think KWSM's petition in this case was frivolous.

Incubo 10-27-2020 12:33 PM

sounds like Kittens wanted me perma-banned. Toxic.

I've been on the server on and off since 2011. This is my first infraction. You were barely a blip on the radar when TMO ran the server in Kunark and you are still just a blip on the radar now. Except now you emit too much toxicity for how little you contribute or participate in end game.

xdrcfrx 10-27-2020 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incubo (Post 3199684)
Toxic.

[IMG]i.imgur.com/gallery/DNeJ7[/IMG]

xdrcfrx 10-27-2020 12:40 PM

bah, i dont forum good. you get the idea.

Psyborg 10-27-2020 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xdrcfrx (Post 3199677)
Isn't that what happened, though? Incubo was benched for 7 days, and GM's decided that the concessions offered by AG / F were enough such that no additional concessions or zone-wide suspensions were imposed.

I don't think KWSM's petition in this case was frivolous.

The fact that they could not come to mediation agreement despite numerous offers is what makes it frivolous. Asking that FR/AG is banned from TOV for the next cycle/quake is what makes it frivolous.