Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Another Dev Bites the dust. (/forums/showthread.php?t=27165)

conFIGured 02-09-2011 08:52 PM

Another Dev Bites the dust.

Good luck in your EQ classic fun and games guys. You population should really look at all the work the project1999 staff does for you guys FOR FREE so you can play FOR FREE.. I for one cannot deal with you guys. I played along side of you and decided to help development for your server. Just cant do it.. You guys bicker and complain about every single thing and what changes? NOTHING! You wake up and log in the very next day to cry bitch and moan some more and LOVE IT! My time is not worth your bitching and moaning.

Enjoy

conFIGured - Resigned
Resi - Retired

Slathar 02-09-2011 08:55 PM

im sorry that you feel that way. i enjoyed playing on project1999 and your hard work was/is much appreciated. i can totally understand why you feel this way, though.

the population here is pretty poor in terms of attitude/entitlement and appreciation for your work.

i guess im just saying thank you for your work and sorry that things ended up this way for you.

Japan 02-09-2011 08:59 PM

laugh out loud

President 02-09-2011 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conFIGured (Post 219494)
You wake up and log in the very next day to cry bitch and moan some more and LOVE IT! My time is not worth your bitching and moaning.

Enjoy

conFIGured - Resigned
Resi - Retired

I actually bitch and moan without logging in anymore. It's impressive! Not that I don't appreciate what yall do, but the current raid scene(SEE: sockfest) isn't anything close to classic, and it doesn't appear the GM's/Dev's care at all.

Tumdumm 02-09-2011 09:02 PM

:(

JayDee 02-09-2011 09:02 PM

wut

Glaani 02-09-2011 09:05 PM

The silent MAJORITY of us are extremely grateful for all that is provided to us for free. Unfortunately, the whiners are louder than we are, and more prolific in their posts.

Because of your hard work I was able to enjoy playing EQ again with my friends from 7-8 years ago, something I didn't think would ever happen!

Because of your dedication to this project, I got to relive some of my best MMO memories, which includes meeting my husband.

Thank you for your hard work and good luck in your future endeavors. :)

Jjlent 02-09-2011 09:07 PM

;(

damn dude sorry to see u quit. PM before u leave

YendorLootmonkey 02-09-2011 09:13 PM

Eh, ignore the bitchers and the whiners... they will NEVER be happy. If they cause you to leave, you let them win. :( Do it because you care about the project, not the people who bitched/complained for years on EQLive then came here and nothing was good enough for them, either.

Lazortag 02-09-2011 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conFIGured (Post 219494)
Good luck in your EQ classic fun and games guys. You population should really look at all the work the project1999 staff does for you guys FOR FREE so you can play FOR FREE.. I for one cannot deal with you guys. I played along side of you and decided to help development for your server. Just cant do it.. You guys bicker and complain about every single thing and what changes? NOTHING! You wake up and log in the very next day to cry bitch and moan some more and LOVE IT! My time is not worth your bitching and moaning.

Enjoy

conFIGured - Resigned
Resi - Retired

hey configured. I really do appreciate all the work you do (I saw you on the beta server all the time). In fact I think even the douchebags on the server appreciate the work you do, they just have a weird way of showing it. It's not too late to reconsider your decision, understandable as it might be.