Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Guild Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   < Order of Exile > (/forums/showthread.php?t=200913)

Papy 07-02-2015 05:04 PM

< Order of Exile >

The " Order of Exile " is recruiting casual players of all race's level's and classes . we will be keeping it a very simple/smaller guild that enjoys helping others and leveling while being able to enjoy some free guild chat with no restriction's as of what is said or when it is said. ( meaning we WILL NOT ever raid.. nor do we want to hear idea's of raiding in the future. )

We are also aware that this will open us to being a " Feeder guild " or a "Stepping stone" to raid guilds , we will not turn you down if you wish to use us to group and level with us , we will be a very open minded guild who helps in guiding people who wish to one day become a raider to the guilds they would most likely be suitable for their play time and nature...

With all that being said lol , if you care to join a care free guild that has no set days, times or requirements will ever be set , and a family owned guild , please do not be shy and send Flitder or Any other person within the guild a tell!!

Can also message me here for more info or invites!! ( YES WE DO ACCEPT ALT'S!! )

Ket 07-07-2015 12:38 PM

Pretty damn good group of folks here. Especially if you like puns, shenanigans, and tomfoolery.

-Ketilron
-Vayguin

mdavis522 07-07-2015 10:15 PM

Invites

Hey guys, remember you can message me (Ayekin) or my alt (Serrawyn) to get a guild invite. Serrawyn is a regular member but I can log into Ayekin and invite you. Ive had a great time inviting and meeting new people and I hope we can continue to group and level together. Fun times, kids!