Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Sad news. RIP Reep. (/forums/showthread.php?t=349954)

Detoxx 02-09-2020 02:52 PM

Sad news. RIP Reep.

I heard some news that I wanted to share with everyone here in the community. I was told yesterday that Reep, a friend of mine, a co-leader of my guilds and a person I got to know only because of this game has passed away.

Reep was an extreme competitor. He was someone who was able to go through all through all the ups and downs of all my guilds with me. He was someone who was a massive part of the success my guilds saw. I will never forget all the times we would talk and plan and strategize on how to make the guild better.

He was one of the best players this game has ever seen. He could make plays that would single handedly win us mobs against fierce competition. He did things that me and many others sat back in awe of. Enough to where when we knew we had him logging in, we would almost certainly win whatever contest was going on.

All that means very little now. I, and many others, have lost a great friend. I was lucky enough to get to meet him in real life and have some fun with him for a weekend. He was a genuine person and that showed in game and in real life.

I hope everyone here can pay respect to someone who, for me and many others of my guilds, made this game so much fun. Grouping, learning new tricks, even just chatting in teamspeak. This is a great loss and he will always be remembered by me. I hope everyone can send some prayers for his family and friends from a community that he loved and was a huge part of.

You will be missed Reep.
Rest in Peace, until we meet again

Anthony (Detoxx)

Legday 02-09-2020 03:10 PM

RIP Reep.

He was an unbelievable player and he was an excellent strategist as well. Loved playing with him.

Erati 02-09-2020 03:19 PM

sad news to hear, he was a great racer and player from our era :(

Rest in Peace.

Baylan295 02-09-2020 03:29 PM

My condolences to anyone who was friends with or close with Reep.

Linksfather 02-09-2020 03:36 PM

God Speed Reep!!

Fazlazen 02-09-2020 03:37 PM

You’ll be missed Reep. Rest in peace

Zekayy 02-09-2020 03:40 PM

RIP Reep

dirty joe 02-09-2020 03:47 PM

Good guy, tough competitor, loyal to the end. Sad when they go young (early 30s). Reep had a lot of friends spread out over many games. He had a great sense of humor. He loved to play this game. I mean he was down for almost anything. Both a great leader and your best follower. Prone to epic and hilarious fuckups, but still a top .1% P99'r. Also a top tier CS:GO player.

RIP

Ecolei 02-09-2020 03:50 PM

Rest in peace =( I may not have known him personally, but then we all know each other don't we?

ajohnymous 02-09-2020 03:55 PM

I'm sorry for your loss and everyone who knew him. Reep sounds like a great person to be around and brought joy to this world during his time with us.