Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Amazon confirmed EQ remake. (/forums/showthread.php?t=395062)

Penish 11-23-2021 12:33 AM

Amazon confirmed EQ remake.

Sweet, that is all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRWfRfWcA0Y

Jibartik 11-23-2021 12:37 AM

anyone from amazon telling me they are going to make everquest

https://i.imgur.com/hFnu0Ra.gif

robayon 11-23-2021 01:11 AM

whatever it is, if you want to try it, steal it, you're taking from the second richest and second least charismatic beast this world has ever vomited so your hands are clean no matter what

Gustoo 11-23-2021 01:36 AM

Clicked on link saw the ugliest art I ever saw in my life, cringed internally too disgusted to use facial expressions and uninstalled my YouTube app. No idea what post is about still

robayon 11-23-2021 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustoo (Post 3390725)
Clicked on link saw the ugliest art I ever saw in my life, cringed internally too disgusted to use facial expressions and uninstalled my YouTube app. No idea what post is about still

steal, steal things, it doesn't mean anything

Nocht 11-23-2021 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustoo (Post 3390725)

This is why we call p1999 a containment zone for the worst kinds of gamers. I'm sure you are a blast in whatever social interactions you partake in.

Jibartik 11-23-2021 03:45 AM

For me it'd have to have a updated retro vibe and I cant imagine amazon Ok'ing that.

old gritty confined spaces with some nice lighting

BlackBellamy 11-23-2021 08:43 AM

The myth:

Quote:

Customer Obsession

Leaders start with the customer and work backwards. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. Although leaders pay attention to competitors, they obsess over customers.
The reality:

Quote:

Led By The Nose

If you're loud and persistent, we will design the product around your needs. When you go apeshit and drive people out of the game because you exploit pvp mechanics, it will be not only working as designed, but working as desired.
Amazon Games does not know how to make games. They hired developers and managers who have no game experience and a series of spectacularly expensive failures is the legacy, with the excretable New World the latest garbage offering. Stick to selling imported Chinese garbage, that's something you do real well. Just because you're good at knockoffs and same-day delivery doesn't mean you're competent at everything. Cut your losses and move on.

bonsainut 11-23-2021 09:16 AM

Probably shouldn't state the obvious, but...

People realize that John Smedley is the general manager for Amazon Games, right?

Knowledge 11-23-2021 09:26 AM

I don't care if Google makes a new EQ, it wont ever be classic SOE EQ.
New games are for phones, not pcs.