Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   RIP Tyson and Rocky (online cat funeral) (/forums/showthread.php?t=351165)

Shrubwise 02-27-2020 09:07 AM

They were good kitties. The best kitties, so fierce, so strong. May they meow in heaven in peace.

YendorLootmonkey 02-27-2020 12:11 PM

OP, do you want to maybe schedule a date/time at a place in game somewhere meaningful to you where we fellow furbaby owners could gather so you could say a few words and we can celebrate their lives?

choppedandglued 02-28-2020 12:12 AM

Thank you all for the kind words.

Quote:

Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey (Post 3091217)
OP, do you want to maybe schedule a date/time at a place in game somewhere meaningful to you where we fellow furbaby owners could gather so you could say a few words and we can celebrate their lives?

All my things including computer were burned. I don't care about any off that stuff though. The only thing I really lost was what I can't get back.

YendorLootmonkey 02-28-2020 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choppedandglued (Post 3091501)
Thank you all for the kind words.

All my things including computer were burned. I don't care about any off that stuff though. The only thing I really lost was what I can't get back.

/nod

I hear ya :(

Kerwin 5.0 02-28-2020 03:37 PM

Had this happen to me dude it sucks Best cat i ever had and my chameleon got killeed by the smoke was sad... even my oscarrs boiled in tank from the heat they were a foot long :(

cd288 02-28-2020 05:05 PM

I wouldn't not forgive yourself over not paying attention to them at times. That stuff happens. I've lost many pets and sure, I wish I could have paid more attention to them in certain times, but the fact of the matter is you gave them a great home and someone who loved them even if you sometimes didn't have a minute to spare to pet them.

It's not the years in the life it's the life in the years and it sounds like you gave them a great life overall. If they didn't have you, they could have been on the street or stuck in some terrible shelter situation.