Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Skyrim Remastered releases Oct. (/forums/showthread.php?t=250977)

Daywolf 08-24-2016 07:23 AM

Skyrim Remastered releases Oct.

For those that do not have the PC version of Skyrim ... Ha-Haaaaa :D
Which is like 85% of peeps :/
But you can still buy it on console. But for PC master race, Skyrim Remastered is free! :)
Skyrim – Special Edition Remaster vs. Original on PC Trailer Graphics Comparison
Why Skyrim Is Getting Remastered Instead of Oblivion

http://i.imgur.com/owi7nd8.jpg

Well, for my next computer, anyway :(

How do you Skyrim? I usually play the assassin in Elder Scrolls. Bow, daggers, alchemy, lock picking, with lots of stealth and/or acrobatics. I'll bust out a warrior now and then though, yell and hack my way through the game.

maskedmelon 08-24-2016 10:34 AM

Only ever played Skyrim on ps4 and my character was very roguelike. I recall being moderately disturbed the first time I got an assassination cut scene (you know when you land a very close range sneak attack and it shows you isis your victim?) and stuck to archery for a while after that :/ I eventually got over it though ^^ Still don't care for the animation though lol.

Meep 08-24-2016 11:05 AM

Yes similarly, I loved sneaking around, shooting arrows at things, assassinating, etc - great way to play. I don't know how a "warrior" really survives the early levels, must be a death fest!

Spyder73 08-24-2016 11:17 AM

I have played countless hours on all 3 of these games. Skyrim is new enough to does not need remastering, and the other 2 are old enough that remastering them accomplishes very little. Efforts should be put into a new game!

Cecily 08-24-2016 11:51 AM

Voted Daggerfall. Remastering Skyrim is pointless, I never want to play that again.

Although... http://enderal.com/

I do like complete overhaul mods. It's fairly new and apparently good.

azeth 08-24-2016 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spyder73 (Post 2345723)
I have played countless hours on all 3 of these games. Skyrim is new enough to does not need remastering, and the other 2 are old enough that remastering them accomplishes very little. Efforts should be put into a new game!

Agree. Don't really see the purpose in "remastering" a masterpiece that's like 5 years old

AzzarTheGod 08-24-2016 03:31 PM

Oblivion for sure. It deserves it the most and could benefit the most.

Or TESO because that game sucked and was nightmarishly bad. Does anyone know anyone outside the supernerd DND community who played/plays it??

maskedmelon 08-24-2016 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod (Post 2345917)

Or TESO because that game sucked and was nightmarishly bad. Does anyone know anyone outside the supernerd DND community who played/plays it??

I played it... Thought it was fun solo game ^^ but too fast paced to remain enjoyable :/

AzzarTheGod 08-24-2016 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maskedmelon (Post 2345922)
I played it... Thought it was fun solo game ^^ but too fast paced to remain enjoyable :/

Have you ever talked about the game? Yeah...............it was shit. Should have used the Oblivion / Skyrim (emphasis on Oblivion) sandbox model and let people have fun.

WoW mixed with Skyrim when they cant even copy WoW correctly? No thanks. Also no Dark Brotherhood at launch? No Dark Brotherhood 2 years later? Puke.

georgie 08-24-2016 04:25 PM

After I beat zelda series I might hit skyrim solo again on the hardest difficulty. Think I just tried hard when I borrowed it.