Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Bugs (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Miscellaneous: Half Elf Warrior of Erollisi Marr Missing Starter Note (/forums/showthread.php?t=320569)

MagnusRask 03-21-2019 08:34 PM

Half Elf Warrior of Erollisi Marr Missing Starter Note

I remade the character a couple of times, and tried a human instead, and the problem only seems to apply to the Half Elf, and only if they follow Erollisi. I am aware that there is a chance that literally no one has made a Half Elf Warrior of Erollisi Marr on P99 before, and I'm sure the title of this thread has many an eyebrow raised in amusement, but there it is. Upon creating the character his inventory had only food, drink, a short sword, and the discord tome. I hope I posted correctly for the board, thank you for your time. I wondered for a moment if it might be an old feature rather than a bug but thought I'd post it all the same.

Cen 03-23-2019 12:05 PM

From a lore perspective it would have made sense if half elves didnt get any of the guild notes lol

nilbog 03-26-2019 02:06 PM

Fixed, pending update

AugyTek 05-11-2019 01:31 AM

Adding to this, I created a half elf rogue following Erollisi and when I logged into play again tonight, the character is gone. Not real sad as he was only level 3 but still kind of discouraging that a couple hours worth of playing is gone.

AugyTek 05-11-2019 01:38 AM

Please disregard my last replay... for some strange reason I used quickconnect to last server and it took me to some weird server.... Inner circle I think it was.... ugh....

Sorry for the false alarm