Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   CSR Medris is a fool and a loose cannon (/forums/showthread.php?t=325261)

asp69 05-10-2019 08:55 PM

CSR Medris is a fool and a loose cannon

Just wanted to pop in and say goodbye and a give my reason for leaving. CSR Medris gave me a week suspension for defending myself against a gang of bullying chars in CB. I was in the throne room minding my own business pulling mobs. A group piles in and pulls a ton of mobs on me forcing me out of TR. I zone and return to find them in TR. So I returned the favor. This goes back and forth a few times then said group petitions on me for forcing them out by doing the same thing they did to me in the first place. I was honest with CSR Medris about the entire thing and the fool still gives me a seven day suspension. If Medris is representative of the type of individual they are making CSR guides these days you can have this server and everything that goes with it. I want nothing to do with the mob rules mentality of uninformed and foolish CSR's who make hasty judgement calls based on hearsay. Goodbye and farewell. Good luck with this snowflake millennial utopia and every poopsock CSR like Medris that goes with it.

Evia 05-10-2019 08:58 PM

Was he fair and suspended the other group for a week too? If so Id say its pretty fair. Otherwise I can understand why you'd be annoyed.

Wallicker 05-10-2019 09:06 PM

You sir need an appropriate elf lawyer! As I will be running for EQ DA 2020, I can take on this case for a nominal fee! Were you wearing your elf mandated body cam? Also as your elf lawyer I highly recommend these disputes be handled discretely via the petition forum, especially when disputing a guide decision. This stuff has been overturned before, so there is hope that you may be back in CB killing Emperor Crush this weekend! PM for more info.
#WallickerEQ-DA-2020

DMN 05-10-2019 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asp69 (Post 2908424)
Just wanted to pop in and say goodbye and a give my reason for leaving. CSR Medris gave me a week suspension for defending myself against a gang of bullying chars in CB. I was in the throne room minding my own business pulling mobs. A group piles in and pulls a ton of mobs on me forcing me out of TR. I zone and return to find them in TR. So I returned the favor. This goes back and forth a few times then said group petitions on me for forcing them out by doing the same thing they did to me in the first place. I was honest with CSR Medris about the entire thing and the fool still gives me a seven day suspension. If Medris is representative of the type of individual they are making CSR guides these days you can have this server and everything that goes with it. I want nothing to do with the mob rules mentality of uninformed and foolish CSR's who make hasty judgement calls based on hearsay. Goodbye and farewell. Good luck with this snowflake millennial utopia and every poopsock CSR like Medris that goes with it.

I don't understand. Unless the group died you shouldn't be getting their aggro. Orcs aren't undead or similarly coded mobs.

Convict 05-10-2019 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMN (Post 2908452)
I don't understand. Unless the group died you shouldn't be getting their aggro. Orcs aren't undead or similarly coded mobs.

social aggro.. if he was fighting an orc and they pulled a bunch in and they only had initial body aggro on the train the orcs will turn and fuck him up instead if they pull the mobs right over him

loramin 05-10-2019 10:18 PM

So, you broke the rules, got punished, and ... that's a bad thing?

I mean the other group might have been at fault too, but please tell me your mother taught you "two wrongs don't make a right"?

k9quaint 05-10-2019 10:28 PM

I was not in Crushbone. I did not get a weeks suspension. I am not quitting.
Just wanted to make that all clear.

Domisk 05-10-2019 10:57 PM

Emp crush throne war trains? Never thought I would see the day. Classic!

DMN 05-10-2019 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Convict (Post 2908464)
social aggro.. if he was fighting an orc and they pulled a bunch in and they only had initial body aggro on the train the orcs will turn and fuck him up instead if they pull the mobs right over him

Nah social aggro nor proximity aggro would have put him to the top of the aggro list.

Llandris 05-10-2019 11:06 PM

<snowflake millennial utopia> is now live, pst for invites