Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Luclin models...a poll (/forums/showthread.php?t=1396)

nilbog 12-01-2009 05:02 PM

Luclin models...a poll

This will NOT decide anything. This is to gauge interest in having Luclin models available.

I gave my opinion in another thread, which provoked some responses. Here is my opinion. :P

Quote:

Given the option, I would disable all luclin models for anyone connecting here, forever. That's the selfish kind of bastard I am :)
Do you believe that Luclin character models should be available for Project 1999?

Tollen 12-01-2009 05:04 PM

No

sorry I posted this before you had the poll up ~ little board at work my f5 key is getting a work out...

Warton 12-01-2009 05:05 PM

no, theyre horrible

messiah_b 12-01-2009 05:06 PM

Offer them as a honey pot that bans the ip and redirects them to eye clinic websites.

Halladar 12-01-2009 05:07 PM

I wish you could have had an option for a single race.

I really dug the conehead look on erudites. Everything else I preferred the old models.

Though the erudite sense of style didn't really carry over to luclin models, I really grokked that head.

Morfnblorsh 12-01-2009 05:07 PM

They are fucking ugly and furthermore *ahem* BECAME AVAILABLE WITH LUCLIN which we will not be revisiting as part of Project 1999. That should be the end of the issue and all discussion right there.

Danth 12-01-2009 05:07 PM

Hmm, what to pick. I think the Luclin models look stupid, and would never turn them on. On the other hand, if someone else wants them on, it doesn't harm me. It's just a cosmetic thing with zero impact on gameplay (even less impact than item linking has). Neither of the options really fit with how I feel, but in the interest of promoting mutual interest, I suppose I'll choose 'yes'.

(edit: in reply to the post below) Yeah, some of the prior responses suggest that some people think they'd be forced-on, which is not at all the case.

Danth

Jereziah 12-01-2009 05:09 PM

A poll was as much as I could have hoped for, thanks Nil.

Voted yes, obviously. Wife and I love the luclin models. Albeit some don't, it comes down to personal preference.

Reminder people: you don't have to have them turned on, but they are there for those who want them.

guineapig 12-01-2009 05:10 PM

It's a shame you can't make stuff like this a reward for some crazy long complicated quest.
So if you REALLY want it...

Morfnblorsh 12-01-2009 05:12 PM

It's not a matter of being denied some personal freedom, it's a matter of this project NEVER, EVER GOING TO THE FUCKING MOON. Hence, these models should never, ever be available. Simple as that.