Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   I N D I C T E D (/forums/showthread.php?t=273269)

entruil 06-15-2017 12:49 AM

sry for my posts here aenor VZ... excuses excuses... /excuse....

skarlorn 06-15-2017 01:07 AM

what does it mean

i'm so uninformed

Pokesan 06-15-2017 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skarlorn (Post 2540573)
what does it mean

i'm so uninformed

it's spillover from the ***OFFICIAL*** political fanfiction thread (:

Angushjalmur 06-15-2017 10:15 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtI6z8bBtR8

AenorVZ 08-03-2017 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xaanka (Post 2523070)

I N D I C T E D. Passports surrendered.

AenorVZ 10-30-2017 11:35 PM

D O Z E N S of sealed indictments LMAAAOOOOO

https://patribotics.blog/2017/10/29/...-donald-trump/

Pokesan 10-30-2017 11:53 PM

Louise mensch is a fraud knock it off

AenorVZ 11-02-2017 10:14 AM

Mensch is an interesting figure. She's married to Peter Mensch, the manager of some of the biggest acts in music (metallica, rhcp). She's a former british mp who came to prominence when she grilled news corp about hacking the phones of celebrities (coincidentally, it's phone hacking that allowed the five eyes intelligence services to record the trump campaign's treasonmeetings with russian intel).

However, it's alleged that, in spite of putting on a public face of pressuring news corp (parent of Fox News), her actions as mp softened the blow and paved the way for news corp to make a large merger. Subsequently, she left parliment and became a vice president for ... news corp.

In that capacity she created a blog called heat street which was essentially an alt right blog meant to distil news corp's product for a young, fascist audience. But something happened along the way. Mensch broke her first #trumprussia story on heat stree but subsequently left news crop to publish independently. Now this wealthy, conservative republican sympathizer is a hero of the left.

So you can say a great many things about Mensch, but "she's a fraud" is a summation for the simple minded.

Pokesan 11-02-2017 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AenorVZ (Post 2604575)
Mensch is an interesting figure. She's married to Peter Mensch, the manager of some of the biggest acts in music (metallica, rhcp). She's a former british mp who came to prominence when she grilled news corp about hacking the phones of celebrities (coincidentally, it's phone hacking that allowed the five eyes intelligence services to record the trump campaign's treasonmeetings with russian intel).

However, it's alleged that, in spite of putting on a public face of pressuring news corp (parent of Fox News), her actions as mp softened the blow and paved the way for news corp to make a large merger. Subsequently, she left parliment and became a vice president for ... news corp.

In that capacity she created a blog called heat street which was essentially an alt right blog meant to distil news corp's product for a young, fascist audience. But something happened along the way. Mensch broke her first #trumprussia story on heat stree but subsequently left news crop to publish independently. Now this wealthy, conservative republican sympathizer is a hero of the left.

So you can say a great many things about Mensch, but "she's a fraud" is a summation for the simple minded.

thx for the biography but its still fake news

AenorVZ 11-05-2017 11:42 PM

Cool story. Disprove any of it.