Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   PvP Bugs (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Game Mechanics: mage epic pet (/forums/showthread.php?t=178785)

Christina. 03-26-2020 12:21 PM

When a new red opens I hope they'll fix the whole pet poofing thing. This thead is 5 years old still no fix, yikes!.

Pringles 04-04-2020 11:30 PM

I mean according to https://thesafehouse.org/forums/foru...381#post167381

Quote:

-mages suck- they got no hp or shield skin. mage epic can just be rooted, or dispelled then feared.
Poofing and MR issues seem accurate for mage epic in this era. Even with a MR buff this post implies that root regularly lands and only with fears need one bother with a dispel.

Uuruk 04-05-2020 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christina. (Post 3102497)
When a new red opens I hope they'll fix the whole pet poofing thing. This thead is 5 years old still no fix, yikes!.

Because its classic dumb ass

Christina. 04-05-2020 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uuruk (Post 3106630)
Because its classic dumb ass

If it's classic, so is fearing and charming PCs them sitting them at the bottom of a lake to drown. That isn't in the game tho is it? No it isn't.

With that said .. I'd knock you the fuck out in real life so I'm gonna give u a cool point for being a keyboard warrior and throwing around insults behind a computer screen.

Uuruk 04-05-2020 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christina. (Post 3106718)
If it's classic, so is fearing and charming PCs them sitting them at the bottom of a lake to drown. That isn't in the game tho is it? No it isn't.

With that said .. I'd knock you the fuck out in real life so I'm gonna give u a cool point for being a keyboard warrior and throwing around insults behind a computer screen.

Enjoy your forum ban

EatitNerd 04-05-2020 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christina. (Post 3106718)

Guy named Christina real fucking scary. Get the fuck off my forums

Nirgon 04-22-2020 08:59 PM

Resist magic'd pet should be about impossible to root or otherwise. Epic mage pet MR is prob still too low.

That's the fix.