Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   the GAINS thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=289977)

skarlorn 02-01-2018 10:50 PM

little short on milk for my post-workout dinner smoothie and also a bit short on daily caloric intake so i put in a half pint of heavy whipping cream in with the other gear and blended up what is probably the best smoothie i've drank

gains

maskedmelon 02-01-2018 11:27 PM

just wanna let everyone know, some how i am already 3lbs down, goal accomlpished. BUTT, i am fairly certain most of that is glycogen because i like didn't eat any carbs yesterday alongside caloric deficit of course and developed a SUPER bad headache that chicken sucked and continued worsening until i got home whereupon i ingested a cup of dry fruit and created a imaginative since i didn't have time to actually play liek tonight too :c

ankle is doing better and able to walk on it though still very wobbly and minor continued swelling >> also are a doria today and thought of this thread because it was delicious and felt irresponsible, but was still subordinate to my goal. felt naughty the and i am sleepy now, so no post for the SEX DOLL 2018 thread unfortunately. it actually looks liek rendered images rather than photographs though.

Lhancelot 02-01-2018 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skarlorn (Post 2650269)
little short on milk for my post-workout dinner smoothie and also a bit short on daily caloric intake so i put in a half pint of heavy whipping cream in with the other gear and blended up what is probably the best smoothie i've drank

gains

Milk, sliced frozen banana, and a huge glob of peanut butter with honey or without is an easy great smoothie to make. Tastes awesome, gives lots of protein.

Patriam1066 02-02-2018 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lhancelot (Post 2650291)
Milk, sliced frozen banana, and a huge glob of peanut butter with honey or without is an easy great smoothie to make. Tastes awesome, gives lots of protein.

This + unsweetened protein powder is like 40g of protein in one smoothie

I do these all the time and I have experienced s1ck gainZ over the past year. However, some of that is undoubtedly attributable to the increased masculinity quotient as a result of TRUMP being in charge of the US

skarlorn 02-02-2018 12:22 AM

yes Lhance my normal smoothie is milk banango peanut glob proteen powder l glutamine bcaa and a touch of maca. tonight i swapped the pb for the heavy Cremm and now I'm FUCkInG hUgE haIL TRUMp[

Lhancelot 02-02-2018 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skarlorn (Post 2650318)
yes Lhance my normal smoothie is milk banango peanut glob proteen powder l glutamine bcaa and a touch of maca. tonight i swapped the pb for the heavy Cremm and now I'm FUCkInG hUgE haIL TRUMp[

Pics. Here.

skarlorn 02-02-2018 03:25 AM

i got the gear for it nuf said

AzzarTheGod 02-02-2018 03:43 AM

oo bb u drink milk

Mead 02-02-2018 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod (Post 2650393)
oo bb u drink milk

:)

Patriam1066 02-02-2018 08:02 AM

Poor skarlorn getting shit on for his diet

Do you also eat second breakfast and po-TAT-oes? Boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew?

I must admit, I too drink milk for the good amount of carbs and protein that increase gAinZ. In God we TRUMP, headed to the gym