Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Priests (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   35 shaman solo areas (/forums/showthread.php?t=298938)

whiteknight10k 05-26-2018 12:49 PM

35 shaman solo areas

Hey all, I've read through many solo shaman guides and they keep pointing me to the NK bridge guards. Problem with that is that it's usually always camped. Any other suggestions out there? Pretty well geared. I've got a fungi. Any help is appreciated!

loramin 05-26-2018 01:01 PM

Check out the Per-Level Hunting Guide (the link is in my signature). It has places for all classes/levels to solo, but you can also have it show only places that are specifically noted for being good for Shaman.

Good options for a 35 Shaman from the guide include South Karana, Splitpaw, and Kedge Keep. South Karana/Split Paw are basically the same camp (Gnolls), but Splitpaw gives you an XP bonus in exchange for being harder. Both let you get scrolls which you can turn-in to a guy in Qeynos for bonus XP.

Kedge also has an XP bonus, and there's a chance to get a good ranged slot item at the camp, but it's underwater and requires a sort of tricky way to break the camp initially.

Qtip 05-26-2018 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiteknight10k (Post 2713983)
Hey all, I've read through many solo shaman guides and they keep pointing me to the NK bridge guards. Problem with that is that it's usually always camped. Any other suggestions out there? Pretty well geared. I've got a fungi. Any help is appreciated!

I did spiders in nurga by the sleeping ogre. No one is ever there and almost all are single pulls. Loot sucks. But its easy exp and you dont have to fight over spawns.

Triiz 05-26-2018 01:25 PM

Halfling guards in Rivervale. Get like 11pp per kill from Spear/Shield, there's 10 or so mobs that are mostly single pulls, it's safe cuz you set up camp right at zone line, and you can bum POTG from 60 druids passing by sometimes. Just avoid going near the guilds at all. It's more camped than it used to be but I still see it open a lot.

Could also try drovlargs in FV on the cliff. Often other people killing them but there's 90+ drovlargs up across the zone when they are all spawned.

Jimjam 05-26-2018 01:38 PM

On live I'd cast a bunch of aggro spells on a bunch of tigress in OT and run around with my pet slowly chasing them to death.

I was kinda retarded. It got my shaman a tonne of levels though!