Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Screenshots (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Wood Ed lord armor art (/forums/showthread.php?t=383796)

Solus 04-30-2021 01:01 PM

Wood Ed lord armor art

Hey all this is the last you’ll see from me for a while I have painting to be done outside of Norrath but here is what I think wood elf lord Velious armor should look like mixed in with my own touches. See below

https://i.imgur.com/gcVYOZP.jpg Legs boots and bracers

https://i.imgur.com/VlXA8EW.jpg Helm cuirass and right pauldron

Note— wood elf not wood ed hahaha

Ennewi 05-01-2021 01:49 PM

I like the helm in particular. EQ needed more ornate visuals for the headslot, circlets and headbands that showed, and helmets with feathers on the side just like the art on the box showed. Curious what that breastplate looks like on the reverse side, considering the original back plate for male wood elves bears a resemblance to cojones.

Also, it would be cool to eventually see your take on armor for the other elves.

Snortles Chortles 05-02-2021 10:52 AM

i thought you were trolling us with the engorged phallic metal belt

Skarne 05-02-2021 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles (Post 3298181)
i thought you were trolling us with the engorged phallic metal belt

Haha the page opened and did warn to be 18 or older.

Really love the sketches if only you were in the art department in 98.

Solus 05-03-2021 11:00 AM

Ty

Ty all for the replies. I am going for the box art look with my own touches, will probably do some high elf dark elf and half elf in my spare time. The helm is what I’d imagine the velious one to look like, I have a 60 wood elf warrior and I can’t upgrade my thurg helm without looking like an alien/power ranger. Also elves are very sensitive to certain areas, and although tunare blessed codpieces are a symbol of prestige, our elf is humble so he went with the belt. :)

Solus 05-03-2021 11:30 AM

Ty

Ty all for the replies. I am going for the box art look with my own touches, will probably do some high elf dark elf and half elf in my spare time. The helm is what I’d imagine the velious one to look like, I have a 60 wood elf warrior and I can’t upgrade my thurg helm without looking like an alien/power ranger. Also elves are very sensitive to certain areas, and although tunare blessed codpieces are a symbol of prestige, our elf is humble so he went with the belt. :)