Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   ******Official politics thread ****** (/forums/showthread.php?t=260341)

mickmoranis 02-20-2017 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maskedmelon (Post 2472461)
I need you to build me a bridge to where this thought resides, mick. I don't understand the connection @.@

if we can presume that lower species things like plants have minds and feelings that are worth protecting the way we do human life, then perhaps it isnt as much of a stretch to blame gravety for malitiously killing all of us including those that were trying to protect and even performing acts of interplanetary gennocide....

The point I am making is, that you have to draw the line somewhere, and being able to explain yourself is where humans tend to.

ie if you can expain why we shouldnt kill you, then we'll kill you.

plants aint got a shot in this world.

Old Prexus 02-20-2017 07:50 PM

I'd like to see more political mud wrestling in the East Commonlands /ooc while i'm waiting to buy my sundry wares. I saw a poor halfling smearing lipstick all over his face while sobbing uncontrollably in the tunnel. As I watched him rock back and forth, I knew what ailed the rascal.

AzzarTheGod 02-20-2017 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Prexus (Post 2472528)
I'd like to see more political mud wrestling in the East Commonlands /ooc while i'm waiting to buy my sundry wares. I saw a poor halfling smearing lipstick all over his face while sobbing uncontrollably in the tunnel. As I watched him rock back and forth, I knew what ailed the rascal.

hey its a blue poster from blue forums.

Everyone stop typing like a retard. Best behavior.

bigjerry 02-20-2017 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod (Post 2472534)

I'm done typing like a human. if u get punctuation it comes with stupidity. get on your boy's private mailing list if u want the real n@gg@ shit.

maskedmelon 02-20-2017 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickmoranis (Post 2472525)
if we can presume that lower species things like plants have minds and feelings that are worth protecting the way we do human life, then perhaps it isnt as much of a stretch to blame gravety for malitiously killing all of us including those that were trying to protect and even performing acts of interplanetary gennocide....

The point I am making is, that you have to draw the line somewhere, and being able to explain yourself is where humans tend to.

this a really good point. i don't know why i didn't think of this to begin with. thank you mick

Old Prexus 02-20-2017 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickmoranis (Post 2472525)

Your point is poorly made. I'm guessing you're oblivious to the symbiotic relationship we have with plants. In your world it's humans or plants? I'll tell you right now that I am not afraid to have sex with a plant if my current state would afford me the right. I have a fern downstairs that has been screaming my name. But I have kids back on Odus that look up to me.

mickmoranis 02-20-2017 08:02 PM

At what point in the liberal hive mind did they get brainwashed into thinking that "premtive strike in iraq" is bad but preemptive strikes that trump is hitler so we should stop him before he does whatever we can come up with in our fevered hyperactive over acting imagination, is good?

I hope they all die in a fire.

AzzarTheGod 02-20-2017 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjerry (Post 2472540)
I'm done typing like a human. if u get punctuation it comes with stupidity. get on your boy's private mailing list if u want the real n@gg@ shit.

yall heard the man yall wanna see some punctuation then put the dollars up. i dont see none of yall paying no money to nobody to type

paywall that ish

mickmoranis 02-20-2017 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Prexus (Post 2472543)
Your point is poorly made. I'm guessing you're oblivious to the symbiotic relationship we have with plants. In your world it's humans or plants? I'll tell you right now that I am not afraid to have sex with a plant if my current state would afford me the right. I have a fern downstairs that has been screaming my name. But I have kids back on Odus that look up to me.

my point isnt a point, it's reality look around you. What planet do you think you live in?

I am by no means saying we dont have a symbiotic relationship with plants, but I am saying there is a difference in killing a plant and a 3 year old.

Old Prexus 02-20-2017 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod (Post 2472534)

That's right, i'll kindly dip out though. Back to your writhing in sulfurous slime.