Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   ******Official politics thread ****** (/forums/showthread.php?t=260341)

Ahldagor 01-26-2017 09:01 PM

Go through the nuanced language of the bill and see how they define "wall" because that shit's hilarious. Glorious wall will basically be and upgraded chain link fence which Bush 2 put up.

maerilith 01-26-2017 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Secrets (Post 2453755)
Of course he won't divide us. Liberals will tear this country apart because 'not muh prez'

Well. Agnostic moderates didn't put Bannon, breightbart in the white house and give 4chan and the alt right a political voice.

Cannot blame them when people are spraying swastikas, burning cars, and threatening to kill and subjugate them like the "chattel" they should be.

Hate to say this bro, the very fearful radical Islam NWO globalist conspiracy isn't worth bringing out the nooses.

My invitation to come hang in FL away from your progressive bubble still stands.

When the bigots and bullies pushed an entire generation over the brink, you have Millenials. That momentum won't slow under our new fascist regime.

mickmoranis 01-26-2017 09:06 PM

bannon just called out the media for not predicting trumps win. I think hes right. fuck you guys for not liking brannon you only know what your skewed ass media bullshit megalords tell you to think anyway, thats the only reason you dont like him, cus of bullshit they fill your head with.

bigjerry 01-26-2017 09:07 PM

literally that entire last page was populated by sexual deviants

trannyquest is back

maerilith 01-26-2017 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickmoranis (Post 2453858)
bannon just called out the media for not predicting trumps win. I think hes right. fuck you guys for not liking brannon you only know what your skewed ass media bullshit megalords tell you to think anyway, thats the only reason you dont like him, cus of bullshit they fill your head with.

All I saw on breughtbart was bullying, threats, and name calling, and citations linked to radical hateful extremism. That fire will burn itself out in its own flame. Doctors who've been discredited due to malpractice, where it comes to any science.

You can call people mentally ill and persecute them for being different, only so much until they have nothing left but to roll the hard 6.

bigjerry 01-26-2017 09:13 PM

hard 6 u mean like Russian roulette?

my girl holly windstalker got something to say about that

maerilith 01-26-2017 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjerry (Post 2453876)
hard 6 u mean like Russian roulette?

my girl holly windstalker got something to say about that

Hard six, turn around and go head to head with the force chasing you.

I got nothing to lose, everything to gain, no force is going to oppress me. Got a lifetime of pain stored up, been holding back, waiting for the right moment. No Evil haunting me. I got free.

Pokesan 01-26-2017 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maerilith (Post 2453884)
Hard six, turn around and go head to head with the force chasing you.

I got nothing to lose, everything to gain, no force is going to oppress me. Got a lifetime of pain stored up, been holding back, waiting for the right moment. No Evil haunting me. I got free.

u finally get rid of that penis ghost?

mickmoranis 01-26-2017 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maerilith (Post 2453868)
All I saw on breughtbart was bullying, threats, and name calling, and citations linked to radical hateful extremism..

of course, CNN WaPo, NYT, MSNBC, you name it, were all too bussy printing fear mongery crap like that than actually trying to analyse the election, instead they thought they'd just tell the american people Hillary won, so the guy and administration that was about to finally give the media the shit they deserve, might not actually win.

they were WRONG

mickmoranis 01-26-2017 09:22 PM

where is daywolf? was he a troll liberal that thought he might of got trump elected and hanged himself after the election?

or is he out getting rich as fuck with the deregulation he been waiting 8 years for?