Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   P99 is primarily a solo game. (/forums/showthread.php?t=384232)

starkind 05-07-2021 02:35 PM

P99 is primarily a solo game.

Looks like 90% of the people here still seem to just grind plat or camp items on a necro, ench, shm, druid to progress alts.

Outside of the raid zergs.

Contemplating where to go from here. Red99 has my high lvl necro. And wizard. Maybe I should just farm plat there and use that to feed alts.

Blue is a ghost town.

Green seems cool but it's already out of my favorite content and everyone is super twinked.

Looks like I should have stayed on green last year rather than going to the funny farm (not my choice). Buttt if I'd have stayed on green I'd have a 50+ to feed alts junk gear.

Do I roll a new necro or druid on green?

Or do I just bite the bullet and transition to live forever soloing or moloing old content?

Feels like I'm just losing touch with everyone's play styles here.

Baler 05-07-2021 02:37 PM

Orc 1 LFM

Jimjam 05-07-2021 02:42 PM

I’d be wary of letting your immediate feelings have too much impact. Most of blue will be chasing the dragons instead of altquesting.

Green is full of soloers too. A lot of players will be halfheartedly afking while doing house, family or work chores. I know I’ve been doing so recently.

What level are you up to now? I’ll always have an alt in range to play :)

HalflingSpergand 05-07-2021 03:10 PM

Blue gohost town might be the play

starkind 05-07-2021 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimjam (Post 3301362)
I’d be wary of letting your immediate feelings have too much impact. Most of blue will be chasing the dragons instead of altquesting.

Green is full of soloers too. A lot of players will be halfheartedly afking while doing house, family or work chores. I know I’ve been doing so recently.

What level are you up to now? I’ll always have an alt in range to play :)

Blue rogue 23.

I have been playing like u described.

It's depressing cuz I have the urge to selfishly "hit the paint really hard" on the blue rogue. It is nice to finally be outa the newb levels.

Still got Starkind at 8 on green. Aridina 9 HIE CLR green lol. A lvl 11 sk green. 8 trl shm green. 8 rogue green. 2 warrior green.

I should probably just do a green necro, hit the paint, n get enough plat to work up fine plate.. or play my war and beg grps at orc 1 and p1 oasis.

Idk. What to do.

I spent all morning running from nk to fp dying on my rogue then riding the boat to OT... like no one to grp with or get a bind from so I just logged out. Probably only got another hrs steady play available and then back to that afk/house chores style....

Seems like I'm just in massive denial and I need to grow up, adult up, and roll a druid or something so I can port around and make friends.

Just very unsure how I feel right now.

Live, vox server is really tempting. If I boxed two chars and got 115 and ran around all the zones confused and naked maybe I'd finally have EQ out of my system and move on.

It was nice mowing down orcs in EC lol on my blue rogue. Lol. Belts still give like 0.5% exp haha. Could actually get 24 that way.

I just don't know.

Want to clean my bank of hq pelts but reinforced armor won't cut it anymore. Almost ran down to oggok to farm spuders.

Should probably just swim back to firepots and ooc for a FP bind in EC, but I don't want to spend precious platinum.

Like. If I was a necromancer on green no one could tell me where to bond affinity lol.

OuterChimp 05-07-2021 03:22 PM

If they wanted you to play with other people, they wouldn't have made this an online game! WTF! MMO stands for meat, mudpies and oreos!

Snortles Chortles 05-07-2021 03:29 PM

WTB elfpals thread
(LOL)

Jibartik 05-07-2021 03:34 PM

LFG

well I have to go!

HalflingSpergand 05-07-2021 03:41 PM

Green cleric miss heals on accident

cd288 05-07-2021 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starkind (Post 3301378)
Blue rogue 23.

I have been playing like u described.

It's depressing cuz I have the urge to selfishly "hit the paint really hard" on the blue rogue. It is nice to finally be outa the newb levels.

Still got Starkind at 8 on green. Aridina 9 HIE CLR green lol. A lvl 11 sk green. 8 trl shm green. 8 rogue green. 2 warrior green.

I should probably just do a green necro, hit the paint, n get enough plat to work up fine plate.. or play my war and beg grps at orc 1 and p1 oasis.

Idk. What to do.

I spent all morning running from nk to fp dying on my rogue then riding the boat to OT... like no one to grp with or get a bind from so I just logged out. Probably only got another hrs steady play available and then back to that afk/house chores style....

Seems like I'm just in massive denial and I need to grow up, adult up, and roll a druid or something so I can port around and make friends.

Just very unsure how I feel right now.

Live, vox server is really tempting. If I boxed two chars and got 115 and ran around all the zones confused and naked maybe I'd finally have EQ out of my system and move on.

It was nice mowing down orcs in EC lol on my blue rogue. Lol. Belts still give like 0.5% exp haha. Could actually get 24 that way.

I just don't know.

Want to clean my bank of hq pelts but reinforced armor won't cut it anymore. Almost ran down to oggok to farm spuders.

Should probably just swim back to firepots and ooc for a FP bind in EC, but I don't want to spend precious platinum.

Like. If I was a necromancer on green no one could tell me where to bond affinity lol.

Binds have always been tough to find at Kaladim. It’s not an area people commonly hang out in. Might have more luck in GFay. If you’re on blue I’m even less surprised by that.

Also most of your characters are barely into group level range on green.