Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The Wuhan lab fiasco exposes how dangerous censorship truly is. (/forums/showthread.php?t=385486)

RecondoJoe 05-26-2021 09:32 AM

The Wuhan lab fiasco exposes how dangerous censorship truly is.

Ya' know when it comes to social media if you don't enjoy reading or seeing content from from certain users then you should make the decision to block them on your own. Having the media and large tech companies do this for you is incredibly dangerous as we're seeing now.

I just turned the news on to see Jamie Metzl on CNN... they've spent the last year or so ridiculing him and comparing him to Alex Jones... and now he is suddenly a credible expert.. even though he has been saying this all along...

RevSaber 05-26-2021 10:17 AM

Who let mark Zuckerberg into their lives...

... We did.

Southpark called it 5 yrs ago

Toxigen 05-26-2021 11:10 AM

Anyone with half a brain knew this over a year ago.

Scalem 05-26-2021 11:14 AM

Why do people watch entertainment shows pretending to be news shows?

OuterChimp 05-26-2021 11:20 AM

I watched a video that told me not to worry if I didn't get my microchip through the vacinne.....they implanted it when they shoved a test swab up my nose so they have me covered.

Mblake1981 05-26-2021 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RevSaber (Post 3313406)
Who let mark Zuckerberg into their lives...

... We did.

Southpark called it 5 yrs ago

Not me, I was pulled under by the retard undertow. I remember fall of 2008, my co-worker at the time came up to me with his iPhone to show me "deez hos on facebook, check it out daww"

We were in the parking lot, it was a dark overcast day. The sun has never returned. :o

Rang 05-26-2021 11:34 AM

Actually it originated in the Akanon necromancer guild. 1 - they worship bertoxxulous and cast plagues down there 2- there are bats and rats walking all over the place

case closed

RecondoJoe 05-26-2021 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mblake1981 (Post 3313420)
Not me, I was pulled under by the retard undertow. I remember fall of 2008, my co-worker at the time came up to me with his iPhone to show me "deez hos on facebook, check it out daww"

We were in the parking lot, it was a dark overcast day. The sun has never returned. :o

Almost all of my sexual encounters were because of MySpace/Facebook...

So many female co workers who won’t say shit when you’re working next to them suddenly start sexting you on Facebook later that day

Mblake1981 05-26-2021 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RecondoJoe (Post 3313424)
Almost all of my sexual encounters were because of MySpace/Facebook...

So many female co workers who won’t say shit when you’re working next to them suddenly start sexting you on Facebook later that day

Been spending most their lives living in a facebook paradise. The transition to full on social media that cemented their lives and business. :o

starkind 05-26-2021 11:48 AM

If you use what you see on Facebook, CNN, YouTube, imgur, Fox, or infowars to be a shitty person or asshole.

Maybe you're just a fucking piece of shit.