Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   2020 Election MEGAthread (/forums/showthread.php?t=369273)

Toad1 10-03-2020 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pretzelle (Post 3189738)
Spin it however you like - it'll go down as the biggest blunder by a US president in history. Sorry your cult leader is terrible at (all of) his job(s).

Covid had nothing to do with donald, only children would think that. He has 0 power to do anything regarding covid, he is our president ( thats not what a president does )

Playing it down reduces panic, because he is smart enough to know YOU CANT STOP THE SPREAD BECAUSE POPULATION OF EARTH IS TOO HIGH

i know your an uneducated tranny but try to use whatever brainpower you have left and think before you post

PS He was the first person who wanted to shut down all flights from china and deny entry into the US for anyone who had visited china in the past 3 weeks and they called him out on it

All he wanted to do was slow the spread so we had more time to research it

( didnt matter anyways, a year went by and we are years from vaccines still )

Toad1 10-03-2020 03:51 PM

autism spectrum maybe

Skarne 10-03-2020 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toad1 (Post 3189746)
Covid had nothing to do with donald, only children would think that. He has 0 power to do anything regarding covid, he is our president ( thats not what a president does )

Playing it down reduces panic, because he is smart enough to know YOU CANT STOP THE SPREAD BECAUSE POPULATION OF EARTH IS TOO HIGH

i know your an uneducated tranny but try to use whatever brainpower you have left and think before you post

PS He was the first person who wanted to shut down all flights from china and deny entry into the US for anyone who had visited china in the past 3 weeks and they called him out on it

All he wanted to do was slow the spread so we had more time to research it

( didnt matter anyways, a year went by and we are years from vaccines still )

You seem like a fungi

Toad1 10-03-2020 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriam1066 (Post 3189688)
The Mormons Decide its time to melt Armenia and Constantinople, a giant nuke is dropped on the human garbage there, the blast wave hits Antioch, Jerusalem, and Alexandria. The five patriarchal sees are RIP As fuck and patriam continues to post on an american gaming forum about shit no one cares about.

Toad1 10-03-2020 04:05 PM

Most of you are too stupid to understand what happened to our country in the last 30 years.

It became too expensive to manufacture products here starting with vehicles.

You see we have these things called tariffs, before donald went into office they were so close to 0 it was a joke, and unless you needed your stuff in a hurry you could have stuff manufactured overseas and imported for a fraction of what you could make it for here.

This was all right and cool until we had a pandemic.

Hordes of democrats flocked to the stores to find they had no cleaning products, paper towels, toilet paper and god knows how many other things.

People complained there was no lysol, but they had plenty of chemical

they had no cans

Because they are made in china

Clorox had vats as big as skyscrapers full of germicidal bleach, but no spritz bottles

Toilet paper final assembly plants sat empty, no textiles

And all the while the clueless idiots sat home crying there was nothing they needed in the stores were too dumb to realize why

Donald trump, the greatest president we have ever had, for 30 years has been saying china is ripping us off but its not just them, its taiwan , vietnam, honduras, and every country that manufactures our stuff

They arent ripping us off directly, they are making our stuff for pennies on the dollar which deprives US of american jobs

A supply chain job isnt just a factory job, its the guy who designs machinery

the box company that makes the packaging

the label printing companies that make the labels

the trucks that bring all the shit around

We have a simple system, order it overseas, import it, your broker processes your tariffs and a truck brings your shit right to your warehouse that is minimally staffed

Once the shortages began, china stopped shipping us the things we were ordering because they valued themselves first, and there was never enough profit on a container of spritz bottles to justify sending it to US when they needed it.

Our president had to threaten war to get them to make masks, and donald even said on the news the first big shipment of masks was coming from china

i could go on all day about how dumb most of you are but its pointless

Jibartik 10-03-2020 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toad1 (Post 3189752)
Most of you are too stupid to understand what happened to our country in the last 30 years.

It became too expensive to manufacture products here starting with vehicles.

You see we have these things called tariffs, before donald went into office they were so close to 0 it was a joke, and unless you needed your stuff in a hurry you could have stuff manufactured overseas and imported for a fraction of what you could make it for here.

This was all right and cool until we had a pandemic.

Hordes of democrats flocked to the stores to find they had no cleaning products, paper towels, toilet paper and god knows how many other things.

People complained there was no lysol, but they had plenty of chemical

they had no cans

Because they are made in china

Clorox had vats as big as skyscrapers full of germicidal bleach, but no spritz bottles

Toilet paper final assembly plants sat empty, no textiles

And all the while the clueless idiots sat home crying there was nothing they needed in the stores were too dumb to realize why

Donald trump, the greatest president we have ever had, for 30 years has been saying china is ripping us off but its not just them, its taiwan , vietnam, honduras, and every country that manufactures our stuff

They arent ripping us off directly, they are making our stuff for pennies on the dollar which deprives US of american jobs

A supply chain job isnt just a factory job, its the guy who designs machinery

the box company that makes the packaging

the label printing companies that make the labels

the trucks that bring all the shit around

We have a simple system, order it overseas, import it, your broker processes your tariffs and a truck brings your shit right to your warehouse that is minimally staffed

Once the shortages began, china stopped shipping us the things we were ordering because they valued themselves first, and there was never enough profit on a container of spritz bottles to justify sending it to US when they needed it.

Our president had to threaten war to get them to make masks, and donald even said on the news the first big shipment of masks was coming from china

i could go on all day about how dumb most of you are but its pointless

These are the words of someone who grew up with the worst education system America had to offer, a lot of it is close to true but most of it is made up based off info read on reddit and not actual text books.

Blingy 10-03-2020 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jibartik (Post 3189745)
I would say it doesn't sound silly if he pitted his base against the lefts base to believe that a virus, and not obesity, was a political hoax.

Before you start bashing my common sense this is what I think of those points:

- You cant stop it, but you can save 150-190k deaths by not pitting the people against each other over its truth.
- Woulda Coulda's do mean jack. If he would have not pitted Americans against each other, and told them iles about how it would go away, or bleach can fix it, or hydrocordone will solve it, etc etc, it's extremely valid to say 150-190k Americans would be alive today because we would have not ignored social distancing and mask science & direction.
- States do have powers yes, but that's not what the issue is. The issue is he pitted Americans against each other and told them not not to social distance or wear masks and it was a political hoax, and that's what caused the deaths, not state's mass arresting people who ignored their mandates!

I highly doubt history will disagree with me.

The media and it's slobbering masses are to blame more than any elected official. While I'm not a big fan of any of our elected officials as of late at least they have checks and balances whereas the media has only their own greed and profits to worry about.

Jibartik 10-03-2020 04:27 PM

I disagree, the media just reported the countless times the president told people (what later were determined to be lies) to ignore the liberal hoax.

(if he wasnt acting like the distraction he was, the media wouldnt have been distracted) Im not saying I like the media, I totally agree they are culpable too! But trump holds the keystone to it all, and he actually holds the keys to the country on this one. He could have united us (with the entire world) but he chose to go trump party vs the rest of the world on the virus, because he wanted to keep the economy open.

The fact is trump wanted the economy to stay high and open because he thought that is what would keep him in the white house. But he was wrong, not only was this damage to the country going to cost him the election, he could very well lose his life over it right now.

Culturally, Americans took the virus NOSE on. And that's because we were told we could by trump, people idolize the guy, they love him, cant get enough, BIG! crowds, they LOVE him, and do what he says. And he said to ignore the liberal hoax.

Blingy 10-03-2020 04:30 PM

Raging left extremist: https://www.seattle.gov/council/sawant

White_knight 10-03-2020 04:31 PM

The IF Biden wins thread.

If Biden wins because of dumbies voting for him...

Will right wing people burn cities, riot, scream with their vaginas, make up lies about the president, go all rabid on social media with attacks in gangs on anyone who voted 4 him, uniformly cry like babies with slogans like " not my president"...get crazy ladies to testify in laws of court about fake rape claims against judges Biden will put foward to be elected. Basically act like crazy ex-girlfiend material.

Or will they accept and move on till elections in 3-4 years?