Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Model glitch after fresh install (/forums/showthread.php?t=309483)

harryg702 10-23-2018 08:35 AM

Model glitch after fresh install

Hey guys,

So just did a fresh install on a new computer and coming up with a new error i haven't seen before. After I log in when it gets to the character screen all I see is a weird floating club but not any character models and the mouse is weird as well. I actually tried logging in and you cannot see anything its a weird orange color and can see names but nothing else. Is there something I can do to fix this? I tried reinstalling twice now and to no avail.

thanks!

paulgiamatti 10-30-2018 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harryg702 (Post 2797964)
Hey guys,

So just did a fresh install on a new computer and coming up with a new error i haven't seen before. After I log in when it gets to the character screen all I see is a weird floating club but not any character models and the mouse is weird as well. I actually tried logging in and you cannot see anything its a weird orange color and can see names but nothing else. Is there something I can do to fix this? I tried reinstalling twice now and to no avail.

thanks!

Sounds like a driver issue - make sure you have the most up-to-date drivers for your graphics card & check for Windows updates.