Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Leveling Guide.... (/forums/showthread.php?t=5065)

Excision Rottun 03-31-2010 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crone (Post 36643)
I was going to try out SK Aviaks, but wasn't sure if anyone actually grouped there or not. I remember back on Live, so many people camping every point of the Aviaks. I was so happy when I was able to finally get into the Avocet camp. :)

I think the population is low enough though that Aviaks may not be camped that much.

The few times I have run by to go to Paw, I have only seen single or duo's camping them, no full groups.

President 03-31-2010 05:57 PM

Aviak XP was quite bad comparative to dungeons when I was pleveling my friend.

Datante 03-31-2010 07:41 PM

Aviaks in South Karana were a lot of fun to hunt back in '99, primarily because they had no faction (always conned dubious), though they were social and assisted each other. Unfortunately, last I checked, the SK aviaks have a faction hit on P99.

The OOT aviaks were recently changed, so perhaps the South Karana aviaks will eventually be changed back to no-faction classic as well.

Omnimorph 03-31-2010 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Datante (Post 36696)
Aviaks in South Karana were a lot of fun to hunt back in '99, primarily because they had no faction (always conned dubious), though they were social and assisted each other. Unfortunately, last I checked, the SK aviaks have a faction hit on P99.

The OOT aviaks were recently changed, so perhaps the South Karana aviaks will eventually be changed back to no-faction classic as well.

I remember them having no faction also, i killed them on my monk, i remember being the only person in group who could sneak, so while everyone else filled their bags and couldn't sell, i was still looting and using sneak to sell to the vendor behind the big bird house. good money :D

Morlaeth 04-01-2010 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loke (Post 36447)
fix'd

Edit:
For me, really similar to Morlaeth's (since we leveled together). I spent a bit more time in Sol A though.. also, did 46-50 almost exclusively in PoHate/Kedge because I'm lazy. Raid exp ftw.

lulullulu afk =P