Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   ATTN: BIG DOG ROG - My Long Requested, Overdue, Informal GUIDE APP (/forums/showthread.php?t=293256)

maskedmelon 03-12-2018 05:30 PM

i want a book with you in it. its fun interacting, but would make a super good protagonist. super awesome, minorly flawed (love of the halfling's leaf) and extraordinarily playful.

Spyder73 03-12-2018 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maskedmelon (Post 2673290)
i want a book with you in it. its fun interacting, but would make a super good protagonist. super awesome, minorly flawed (love of the halfling's leaf) and extraordinarily playful.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=226390

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=221545

maskedmelon 03-12-2018 05:47 PM

those are fantastic stories and i really liek them, but he's too timid in those. tekilya is obviously pretty fricken cool in them, but he feels less multidimensional than liek Skarlorn or Spyder. personally i liek the skarlorn/spyder dynamic and think it would be neat to see that develop in liek a positive way ^^

d3r14k 03-12-2018 05:59 PM

Everyone better start eating their Wheaties, skarlorn has been in full form lately.

A+

Argh 03-12-2018 06:11 PM

Does the halfling Paladin still exist?

skarlorn 03-12-2018 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argh (Post 2673315)
Does the halfling Paladin still exist?

I was actually thinking about him while I wrote my App. You must have sensed my erotic energy.

Thank you all very much for your support. I have been contacted personally by telephone by nilbog (not sure how he got my number but it's cool I guess), who assures me that Rogean is reviewing this carefully and each of your replies matters.

Shrubwise 03-12-2018 06:28 PM

You’ve got my vote Mr. ‘lorn

Baler 03-12-2018 06:35 PM

+1 for Skarlorn :)
That resume is professional!

Skarlorn of the people, by the people, for the people!
In Skarlorn we trust!
A vote for Skarlorn is a vote for Norrath!

brandonb1029 03-12-2018 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skarlorn (Post 2673178)
Dear Rogean,

You have PM'd me on Snapchat many times asking for my application to be a Guide to the Project 1999 Server. After beholding the righteous Name Cleansing of 2018 begin, I have decided it is time for me to Step Up 2: the Streets.

My mission as your newest and most powerful Senior Guide is to ensure that the quality of Project 1999 reaches a new zenith under my totalitarian and genocidal rule.

As a Senior Guide, I will:
  • Destroy all ILLEGAL names
  • Shoot first, ask questions later
  • Judiciously target Staff Bashers who are in arms against the Justified Name Cleansing
  • Become the main GM Scapegoat for all player rage
  • Consume 50mg THC edibles prior to making important raid decisions
  • Create an alt forum account to incite Staff Bashing on the forums, so that we can ban undesirables ... inspired by CIA tactics
  • Give Spyder73 the surname "Poo'taint" and then BAN him
  • DOXX Spyder73
  • Award all Hobbits for their participation
  • Ban all players who use VOIP services (not classic)
  • Enforce a /say, /shout ONLY rule for communication to maximize RP

Here is a list of my Qualifications
  • Virginity still available.
  • Live with parents, who take care of me.
  • 42 years old.
  • My name short for Fillbus and filibuster also violates the naming policy I wish was more strict.
  • ForumsQuest Master- literally closest thing to a job I have and will ever have.
  • Banned multiple times on Forums. Still managed over 180 posts per month.
  • Proven track record of ass kissing and dick sucking.

I believe that my long bullet points speak for themselves.

Dear readers, I would appreciate your support. Please comment on this thread if you think i would be the ideal candidate for the new most powerful Guide.

Also, please let the haters display their colors here for my LIST. (note: Rogean, my haters ALL violate naming conventions)

Made some slight adjustments.

Tupakk 03-12-2018 07:08 PM

Wipe off the brown from all y’alls noses.

Don’t let him pull the wool over your eyes.