Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Siren's Grotto (/forums/showthread.php?t=376059)

DaQue2 01-10-2021 03:27 PM

Siren's Grotto

Walrus, Walrus men etc all hate me for some reason but I don't remember killing any of them or the sirens.

Sometimes when I zone in from CS I get jumped when people pulled stuff there but every time I use my escape staff I get jumped at the succor point near WW. Unless I am in a group I am dead before I can take the few steps to zone. I thought this was a intended to be a safe spot? Is this a bug or as intended? I can zone in to SG with camo on and see if its safe but I can't land at the succor point cammo'ed because the spell and the staff both drop camo.

elwing 01-10-2021 05:48 PM

Everyone is kos to one of the faction, the trick is that uf you never killed anything there you can use alliance or better to get dubious, but anyone is kos by default.
Also exit is not safe, the fixed mob there are on the not kos faction but there is a kos pathing there

regandna 01-10-2021 08:27 PM

Just start slaying those ZL mobs. They deserve to die a few thousand times.

DaQue2 01-11-2021 09:04 PM

ZL mobs = Zone Line Mobs? I am a 56 druid and I don't last 5 seconds.

Demonstorm 01-11-2021 11:44 PM

you need an ornate velium amulet to make you non kos.

Tyrenell 01-12-2021 10:14 AM

I egressed just last night on my 56 druid who never killed anything in there and did not get attacked. Though I did not stay in the spot long so dunno about the roaming mob like elwing said there is thats kos.

Vasarious 01-12-2021 10:02 PM

The bulthor/molkor are kos to all unless you have a faction trick. The actual walrus and manatees are not kos, but will assist. Basically for mobs on land if it has legs, it will kill you. If it doesn't have legs, it will be indifferent but will assist the ones with legs. Everything that swims will kill you. Elementals will kill you. Good times.

beargryllz 01-12-2021 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrenell (Post 3243732)
I egressed just last night on my 56 druid who never killed anything in there and did not get attacked. Though I did not stay in the spot long so dunno about the roaming mob like elwing said there is thats kos.

If you evac, you usually can just zone out straight away without getting aggro on anything. The walrus animals don't care, the walrus-people do

elwing 01-13-2021 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beargryllz (Post 3244036)
If you evac, you usually can just zone out straight away without getting aggro on anything. The walrus animals don't care, the walrus-people do

There is a kos pather near succor point, if not invised, you have chance to get attacked.

DeathsSilkyMist 01-13-2021 12:50 AM

Yep, there is a pather. The path it goes on is pretty long, so that is why people probably don't notice it if they are just passing though. Odds are it won't be in the area since it takes a while to make a full circuit.