Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Druid epic quest question (/forums/showthread.php?t=329990)

Zarr 07-15-2019 08:00 AM

Druid epic quest question

While leveling I forage some things I needed for the epic and killed some things I needed to kill for my epic, but when I read this section I got worried….

Go back to Telin Darkforest, turn into wolf form if necessary, and give him the Coin. He will give it back to you as Worn Dark Metal Coin and tells you to find Althele. She is in East Karana, just north of the barbarian fishing village at -3658, -1593

. Once you start this section, you begin a chain of events, so don't do it until you are ready to finish the job.

Give her the Worn Dark Metal Coin and receive a worn amulet.

Do I need re forage and re kill the things I already killed and forage ? and once you star that section you cant stop ?

honeybee12874 07-15-2019 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarr (Post 2936238)
While leveling I forage some things I needed for the epic and killed some things I needed to kill for my epic, but when I read this section I got worried….

Go back to Telin Darkforest, turn into wolf form if necessary, and give him the Coin. He will give it back to you as Worn Dark Metal Coin and tells you to find Althele. She is in East Karana, just north of the barbarian fishing village at -3658, -1593

. Once you start this section, you begin a chain of events, so don't do it until you are ready to finish the job.

Give her the Worn Dark Metal Coin and receive a worn amulet.

Do I need re forage and re kill the things I already killed and forage ? and once you star that section you cant stop ?

That just means that once you turn in the coin to Athele you must continue until you kill the Dark elf corrupter and loot the book off him. Otherwise you have to get the coin again to trigger those dark elves to spawn.

The foraging and killing of various corrupted mobs etc. can be done independently of that whenever.

I'm working on my epic right now too :)

Zarr 07-15-2019 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by honeybee12874 (Post 2936241)
That just means that once you turn in the coin to Athele you must continue until you kill the Dark elf corrupter and loot the book off him. Otherwise you have to get the coin again to trigger those dark elves to spawn.

The foraging and killing of various corrupted mobs etc. can be done independently of that whenever.

I'm working on my epic right now too :)

Thanks , I did not want to screw that up ...