Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Traitors & Sellouts, Never Forget, Never Forgive *** UPDATES *** (/forums/showthread.php?t=123661)

Smedy 10-03-2013 08:30 AM

Traitors & Sellouts, Never Forget, Never Forgive *** UPDATES ***

For the sake of pixel satefy i'm compiling a list of players that jumped ship and should be considered untrustworthy for future everquest related projects such as Teams99.

Lets get started

Heartbrand

Known Aliases: Heartbrand, Checkraise, "The Main Jew", Jew

Synopsis: Heartbrand started on server around launch 2011, joined Nihilum to fight Holocaust. Became a holocaust spy and leaked inner top secret Nagafen/Vox exploits to Holocaust who later got banned for using this exploit. Later started the "Resistance" to fight Nihilum only to go full 360 and end up in nihilum again with the rebels guildbank in his pocket.

Conclusion: Should never ever be trusted with guildbank or secret information.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gongshow

Known Aliases: Gongshow

Synopsis: Gongshow is a wildcard, highly skilled in the jousting and all around pvp but lacks loyalty to his fellow crew. Can easily be bought with pixels.

Conclusion: Good pvp player, easily blackmailed with pixels. Make sure you get gongshow whatever he wants otherwise you'll loose him.

Theough & Kayela

Known Aliases: Walrus, Yeti, Fat

Synopsis: Theough and Kaylea goes together like hand and glove. Both are highly unstable and emotional. This very impulsive couple isn't only terrible at the game but left their long time guild over loot drama only to jump into another loot drama within the new guild almost the same week and ended up going back to their resident guild. They were also involved in stripping/deleting another friends of theirs character that they simply "did not like anymore" (Password leak, had someone else do the dirty deeds for them).

Conclusion: Stay as far away from these players as you can, there's nothing to be gained here, bad at game and can't be trusted. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Littlegyno

Known Aliases: Littlegyno 1.0, Littlegyno 2.0, Littlegyno 3.0, Littlegyno 4.0, Littlegyno 5.0, Littlegyno 6.0, Littlegyno 7.0, Littlegyno 8.0, Littlegyno 9.0, Tyrionn

Synopsis: Gyno is a known RMT user, will pay to get plvl in pizzas or blooming onions. Has a good sense of humor and all around funny guy, does not contribute to any pvp or pve related things.

Conclusion: Wont lead you to great pvp victory, but will make you laugh. Can probably be trusted if your guild already has 51% of "aimchat" in GC.

Gloinzz

Known Aliases
: Gloinzz, "The PVP Champ", Boozie Fade

Synopsis: Gloinzz is the peoples champ, who fight with the poor against the rich. That was until this fellow shortie decided to leave his poor walmart pals to get some free pixels, only to later get banned for unknown reasons (MQ?)

Conclusion: Cool level headed guy, he left his pals but i think this might have been a one time thing, was highly influensed by Grozz's brother Roggeh on that topic.

Sektor

Known Aliases: Sektor, Sektorx

Synopsis: Known RMT kingpin, bought his entire stock of characters. Came to red99 with good intentions, ended up like many joining the very thing he swore to fight against.

Conclusion: Great guy to contact if you're quitting the box for obvious reasons.

* MORE UPDATES COMING WHENEVER I'M BORED AT WORK

runlvlzero 10-03-2013 08:35 AM

I fully endorse this post. May ye all look upon it woo the day ye be listed here.

P.S. Nice use of fonts and formatting.

HeisChuck 10-03-2013 08:48 AM

lol'd a lot @ gynos aliases:D:D

SamwiseRed 10-03-2013 09:34 AM

a+ lol

heartbrand 10-03-2013 09:40 AM

Retarded post, I never took a guild bank from anyone. Ironic considering I gave you two jacinth rings as a member of the resistance only for you to peace a day later. Will delete all my characters on stream for any evidence I stole a guild bank.

Sektor 10-03-2013 09:44 AM

This made me giggle a bit.

Smedy 10-03-2013 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heartbrand (Post 1135880)
Retarded post, I never took a guild bank from anyone. Ironic considering I gave you two jacinth rings as a member of the resistance only for you to peace a day later. Will delete all my characters on stream for any evidence I stole a guild bank.

quoted from heartbrands trade thread:

Quote:

Originally Posted by heartbrand (Post 1118929)
Open for business for next 45 min - 1 Hour, on Ricardo currently, but may be on Reddawnbank as well.

thread will continue to update as i find time, i will list people who jumped ship from nihilum to join the rebels also, this goes both ways

what im trying to say is that my whistle is so fucking clean i can make a thread calling almost all of you out and you ain't got nothing on me, nothing i tell ya

vouss 10-03-2013 09:54 AM

Heartbrand still trying to act like he isn't complete scum, months or even a year later? Not convincing anyone that. I would def not play with him on T99.

heartbrand 10-03-2013 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smedy (Post 1135885)
quoted from heartbrands trade thread:

thread will continue to update as i find time, i will list people who jumped ship from nihilum to join the rebels also, this goes both ways

what im trying to say is that my whistle is so fucking clean i can make a thread calling almost all of you out and you ain't got nothing on me, nothing i tell ya

You got me, I've decided to use the level 1 trader that had eight bags in inventory and eight bags in bank as my bank alt rather than delete it and make a new one with a different name. Have you identified items that you consider "stolen" from red dawn that I appropriated and sold or took for my self? I mean, I "stole" an entire guild bank I would think this would be an easy task to accomplish. Let me know when you can as I will delete my chars on stream.

Smedy 10-03-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heartbrand (Post 1135890)
You got me,

That's right pal, i gotcha good

Nothing better then to corner a jew watching him crumble within his own web of lies