Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Planet X (/forums/showthread.php?t=226377)

Fame 01-25-2016 03:20 PM

Planet X

Could care less about the political shit, Trump will win or Sanders will surge, more likely - Shilary cleans house with big money and we all go on with our lives.

Unless of course, Planet X shows up and the lizard people send us all to work in the mines.

I keep a passive interest in these subjects, what I'm hearing now is that "astronomers" have discovered a large body in our solar system, they might even call it a planet. Planet X - the long fabled mysterious heavenly body above.

If you know, you know, and I wont elaborate on the lore.

What do you pals think about this reveal? Anyone with even a minor in tinfoil knows about the reports coming in for years prior.

Why now?

**If you're not familiar, some people think that ages ago people in the Mesopotamia region encountered life that did not come from earth. They were inhabitants of another planet in our system. They came to earth, enslaved humanity, exploited resources and left. **

The interesting part is that the story may be about 15,000 years old and the planet is about to show its self again and may be on a 15,000 year orbit around our sun.

:eek:

iruinedyourday 01-25-2016 03:33 PM

http://www.learning-mind.com/quantum...e-after-death/

Spyder73 01-25-2016 05:58 PM

Basically there are some unexplained gravitation forces at work in the Kuiper Belt and scientists are theorizing that there is a ninth planet about the size of Neptune that is on an extremely long orbit around the sun. IDK - we know very little about space no matter what astronomers want to make everyone believe, so it seems very plausible to me that there could be another planet.

Either way, it is an icy sh!t hole or a gas giant and will most certainly be devoid of life. In the big scheme of things, uninteresting to me. But maybe it will help people realize we don't know sh!t about space if we discover a giant planet in our own solar system.

Oh but wait, we can tell by a miniscule wobble of a star how many planets are orbiting it and can accurately gauge light fluctuations to determine orbits as well. HA!

iruinedyourday 01-25-2016 06:01 PM

http://i.imgur.com/BJuCXcR.jpg

iruinedyourday 01-25-2016 06:23 PM

This is making the rounds too: http://www.space.com/31694-alien-lif...i-paradox.html

Daywolf 01-25-2016 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fame (Post 2173607)
I keep a passive interest in these subjects, what I'm hearing now is that "astronomers" have discovered a large body in our solar system, they might even call it a planet. Planet X - the long fabled mysterious heavenly body above

Planet.. I'm sure the IAU is already having a meeting to discuss downgrading it too to a "dwarf planet". Yes, the planet likely has deep mines in it where once frolicking dwarves greedily mined gold and slayed your lizard people into extinction.

Big_Japan 01-25-2016 09:47 PM

All the more reason to elect power through strength instead of a weak liberal who would have us be "tolerant" of our alien slavers

Jorgam 01-25-2016 11:34 PM

The Sumarians knew their stuff and I definitely believe there are things we used to know as a species, but have forgotten.

Hopefully none of us are around for retrograde Nibiru if such a place does truly exist. The gravitational pull of it alone would turn our lives upside down.

Cool thread.