Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Green Monthly Open Raids Canceled (/forums/showthread.php?t=370681)

reznor_ 11-02-2020 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripqozko (Post 3203339)
something something green is gonna be different. lol

I lol’ed.

Also, I miss the old Ramen

Scalem 11-02-2020 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reznor_ (Post 3203337)
“Feed the zerg”?

Do you guys forget that the green server teamed up to try and beat ST, who fielded like 60ish to most targets? Ok, now with Lineage we’re up to mid 90s.

But please don’t act like a server zerg wasn’t formed to try and unseat them, hypocrites.

ST puts in the work.

“Petition after petition”? What boogeyman story are your guild leaders feeding you?

As the consensus is, you want it easy? Go play on a TLP.

You guys are the first to run to the GM's the moment you even think you have been slighted in some way. No one can say ST doesn't put in the work. But don't sit here pretending you guys cry the moment you lose a target and deem you only lost it because someone broke the rules. Keep sipping that Kool-Aid.

reznor_ 11-02-2020 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scalem (Post 3203345)
You guys are the first to run to the GM's the moment you even think you have been slighted in some way. No one can say ST doesn't put in the work. But don't sit here pretending you guys cry the moment you lose a target and deem you only lost it because someone broke the rules. Keep sipping that Kool-Aid.

Lol, I mean the UN is really a tit for tat kinda thing. We’ll see how things look in the coming weeks.

See ya in VP, maybe.

Scalem 11-02-2020 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reznor_ (Post 3203348)
Lol, I mean the UN is really a tit for tat kinda thing. We’ll see how things look in the coming weeks.

See ya in VP, maybe.

You'll never see me in VP because I don't play on p99 to no life raids. You guys are just the typical top guild that always exists on p99. You'll sit at the top denying others content in the name of "competition." You'll sit there drafting petition after petition and eventually the GM's get fed up and just ban the guild from raids. Enjoy your pixels while you can.

Mendo 11-02-2020 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripqozko (Post 3203339)
something something green is gonna be different. lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripqozko (Post 3190793)
Sorry you don’t got GREEN warder loot

drackgon 11-02-2020 04:43 PM

man /popcorn. The lovely UN drama on green. Where all sides are for themselves clearly. I for one am glad not to be part it. Will say this is a very big Lineage? Move:)

Clazxiss 11-02-2020 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kauvian (Post 3203330)
So you want free loot? If the issue is you want to relive your 'childhood' memories without having to raid at inconvenient times why don't you go play TLP or god forbid Red?

If you're so worried about all the open raid loot going to the competitive guilds why don't you put forth some 'resolution' that only non competitive guilds can roll for loot at the open raids?

Ahhh the red server only wants nice people, thanks. Keep your toxic raid suspended people to the blue server, thanks.

adruidarkly 11-02-2020 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reznor_ (Post 3203337)
Go play on a TLP.

Oh boy, this would be rich if everyone took this advice. So, what you're saying to the server population as a ST member is either play this server like a job because you don't have one in the first place, get fucked and eat ST's scraps, or go play a TLP. I suppose you can be so brazen as now you are able to jack off to your precious yellowtext messages without a server audience, seeing as there's enough drooling thralls to witness your excellence right within your own guild.

Scalem 11-02-2020 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adruidarkly (Post 3203421)
Oh boy, this would be rich if everyone took this advice. So, what you're saying to the server population as a ST member is either play this server like a job because you don't have one in the first place, get fucked and eat ST's scraps, or go play a TLP. I suppose you can be so brazen as now you are able to jack off to your precious yellowtext messages without a server audience, seeing as there's enough drooling thralls to witness your excellence right within your own guild.

ST will catch a guild wide raid ban soon enough.

strongNpretty 11-02-2020 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clazxiss (Post 3203403)
Ahhh the red server only wants nice people, thanks. Keep your toxic raid suspended people to the blue server, thanks.

My experience on Red has been so friggin enjoyable. As a casual blue player for years, leaving behind an epic level 60 and numerous level 50's.. I haven't looked back in weeks. Thanks Clazxiss, i'm sure my future is doomed for many pvps deaths, but hey- at least im 1 more player on the server to kill!!

PS- Some really really good folks on red too. Most the server wants new folks, fresh blood, all that good stuff and they are willing to help, or hang! So ignore the trash talk on red you guys.