Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   An Soldier GM (/forums/showthread.php?t=267997)

michinz2 03-11-2017 12:06 AM

An Soldier GM

How stupid it can be when human can't understand the essence/core of a rule, and apply it with his brain off.
Getting ban 30 days for "boxing" my druid with new wife dwarf warrior : to port her from Kaladim to WC, and heading FP to bind my wife character there, and here is the hero, the greatest GM Elly all he can say it's "against rules" , how you can be so Close-minded and can't see why this rule are written. You are a robot ? you can't get your brain on and try to catch difference between someone "boxing" farming/pexing/raiding and my case.

You can't deal with VPN on VM and i know it, you can denie it as you want and if you really belive in it, you have a dove-brain. if i would "boxing" i would do this and wouldn't wait so long for my petition to get ip approved, i know it work and i know some ppl using it, you are just denying it cause you have no argue about this only reiterate "against rules" like a "perfect soldier".

I release my hatred against this stupid thing
Baalette.

Dulu 03-11-2017 06:11 PM

www.betterhelp.com

Seems like you need some mental health counseling. Perhaps a 30 day break from Everquest will be good for you?

Try to look on the bright side, maybe you can get something done that you've been meaning to do?

Best of luck, friend.

Halox 03-11-2017 06:14 PM

LOL! What an idiot. Breaks the rules, gets caught and gets mad about it.

Cwall 146.0 03-11-2017 06:35 PM

dove-brain?

welly321 03-11-2017 06:36 PM

Boxing
Not even once

Vexenu 03-11-2017 06:37 PM

Chinese? Half-retarded? Drug-addled and sleep deprived? All of the above?

Fucking dove-brain OP.

bcdi 03-11-2017 06:54 PM

D.B

FEB 2017 - FEB 2017

AzzarTheGod 03-11-2017 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michinz2 (Post 2484704)
How stupid it can be when human can't understand the essence/core of a rule, and apply it with his brain off.
Getting ban 30 days for "boxing" my druid with new wife dwarf warrior : to port her from Kaladim to WC, and heading FP to bind my wife character there, and here is the hero, the greatest GM Elly all he can say it's "against rules" , how you can be so Close-minded and can't see why this rule are written. You are a robot ? you can't get your brain on and try to catch difference between someone "boxing" farming/pexing/raiding and my case.

You can't deal with VPN on VM and i know it, you can denie it as you want and if you really belive in it, you have a dove-brain. if i would "boxing" i would do this and wouldn't wait so long for my petition to get ip approved, i know it work and i know some ppl using it, you are just denying it cause you have no argue about this only reiterate "against rules" like a "perfect soldier".

I release my hatred against this stupid thing
Baalette.

30 days no warning on a first offense is overly harsh as you didn't gain anything out of it aside from having to pay the corrupt Dial A Port scumbags 10 plat.

I'd say 3 days is enough to send a message, 10 days tops.

fastboy21 03-11-2017 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 (Post 2485037)
dove-brain?

i want know what language google translate generated this insult from...lolz

Rekrul 03-11-2017 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fastboy21 (Post 2485086)
i want know what language google translate generated this insult from...lolz

Ever heard 'bird brain' before?