Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Tracker FTE concessions (/forums/showthread.php?t=394674)

crazynUTz587 11-14-2021 07:23 PM

Tracker FTE concessions

Why do guilds have to concede for tracker FTE? Trackers are already not allowed to be on the kill log. What possible competitive advantage am I missing? 95% of the time this will be a mage getting aggro after a wipe, or falling off a ledge, or dropping an eye incorrectly. The other 5% is some random person logging in not knowing they camped near a mob. If anything, it is a competitive disadvantage. The only exception I can think of would be testing ST golems for weapons.

Ripqozko 11-14-2021 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazynUTz587 (Post 3387166)
Why do guilds have to concede for tracker FTE? Trackers are already not allowed to be on the kill log. What possible competitive advantage am I missing? 95% of the time this will be a mage getting aggro after a wipe, or falling off a ledge, or dropping an eye incorrectly. The other 5% is some random person logging in not knowing they camped near a mob. If anything, it is a competitive disadvantage. The only exception I can think of would be testing ST golems for weapons.

sorry you dont got raid, hope that helps.

starkind 11-14-2021 07:30 PM

I honestly don't understand what you're saying.

The tracker's guild needs to concede the mob to other guilds? If so the rule is probably there to prevent mass confusion from sloppy tracking.

Whale biologist 11-14-2021 07:55 PM

It's a rule Aftermath demanded after getting owned repeatedly by Rampage gnomes during Velious launch.

Loke 11-14-2021 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whale biologist (Post 3387173)
It's a rule Aftermath demanded after getting owned repeatedly by Rampage gnomes during Velious launch.

Aftermath and Rampage didn't exist at the same time. Aftermath was formed from the merging of Forsaken and Asgard after Rampage had already disbanded.

Arvan 11-14-2021 08:30 PM

The majority of rules on this box are due to detoxx and co salty crying tears

Whale biologist 11-14-2021 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loke (Post 3387180)
Aftermath and Rampage didn't exist at the same time. Aftermath was formed from the merging of Forsaken and Asgard after Rampage had already disbanded.

yes that's why i said after

Loke 11-14-2021 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whale biologist (Post 3387184)
yes that's why i said after

That still doesn't make sense. How could Aftermath be "repeatedly owned by Rampage gnomes" if the two guilds didn't exist at the same time? If you're going to post biased revisionist history, at least get the verifiable details correct.

Some bush league RnF posters these days.

Whale biologist 11-14-2021 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loke (Post 3387187)
That still doesn't make sense. How could Aftermath be "repeatedly owned by Rampage gnomes" if the two guilds didn't exist at the same time? If you're going to post biased revisionist history, at least get the verifiable details correct.

Some bush league RnF posters these days.

Isn't that why Aftermath was formed? Rampage(gnomes and others) kicked they butts too hard?

Tunabros 11-14-2021 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whale biologist (Post 3387173)

lol did you even play on blue?