Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   KARANA Virus Survival Thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=352815)

magnetaress 03-18-2020 09:55 PM

KARANA Virus Survival Thread

2 time karana virus survival champ here. Did it all with only Erollisi Marr's blessing. No cure pots. No bertox blood pacts. No dark sacrifice to cazic. No Innoruuk tithing.

Tell us your Viral survival strats & stories here. This is a hopeful thread. Keep commentary positive, affirmative. Affectionate and focused on the good we can do at the worst of times. When we need to nurture the spirit the most.

Imo. It was the fresh salads. NonGMO soy milk. Jalapeņo & Pinaples pizza. Fresh green peppers. & fluoridated city water that helped keep me safe. As well as Disney movies & Jesus's unconditional love.

Bardp1999 03-18-2020 11:09 PM

Even though the end times are upon us and we are all about to become zombies, it is still proper etiquette to have a Bush and/or Towers option on any poll.

Otherwise, I applaud your efforts

magnetaress 03-18-2020 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bardp1999 (Post 3099462)
Even though the end times are upon us and we are all about to become zombies, it is still proper etiquette to have a Bush and/or Towers option on any poll.

Karana spires commute option does not qualify? How else are we to seek ascension?

Sibelia1 03-18-2020 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bardp1999 (Post 3099462)

Because it is law, I agree

magnetaress 03-18-2020 11:18 PM

Think about this for a minute. What are the Karana spires? & how may one be 'saved' during a commute.

I am not sure I am willing to spell this out. What I am saying though, is that it's an option & a very fine one at that.

Sibelia1 03-18-2020 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetaress (Post 3099465)
Think about this for a minute. What are the Karana spires? & how may one be 'saved' during a commute.

I am not sure I am willing to spell this out. What I am saying though, is that it's an option & a very fine one at that.

Your right, turns out I hadnt read it :p

rebeccablack 03-19-2020 12:20 PM

did the plague of the karanas event ever happen on blue? p sure that was towards the end of velious and had some pretty baller gm event stuff

Stickyfingers 03-19-2020 12:31 PM

Bush Towers, etc, etc.

Gwaihir 03-19-2020 12:44 PM

Here here, fellow survivor. Undiagnosed of course, due to lack of affordable health care in the post-affordable healthcare era. All Children and wife survived as well.

Cured with self-obtained amoxicilin antibiotics to temper the migration of the bacterial infection, a transition to a vegetarian diet, frequent meditation for purification of the 7 divine chakras, followed by a daily Marah Fabacea tea treatment and frequent handwashing with the megharrin saponin.

Alchemy 1, Science 1, Rosicrucian Christianity 1. Modern trinity has its perks.

Standing by for the big event, 20 days remaining by my count. I hear Santa Clarita is beautiful this time of year. Might be a good time for a little cross country mountain hiking.

Vizax_Xaziv 03-19-2020 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetaress (Post 3099465)
how may one be 'saved' during a commute.

Not texting while driving?