Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Casters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   enc 44+ way out of the norm solo spots (/forums/showthread.php?t=403423)

Tann 05-23-2022 07:21 PM

enc 44+ way out of the norm solo spots

I like semi-afk spots that are always available for exp, aside from the usual stuff like grobb guards, city of mist, crystal caverns, kedge.. any ideas on spots no one ever exp's at that a 44 enc could grind out to 49?

I puckered up and went down to kaesora church area thinking that would be good but half the stuff was green already, and I'm sure the church itself is often camped by necro's after that fear staff.

went down into kedge, the entrance was mostly green, the 2nd floor is all blue but from what the wiki says all really high blue and aoe spells are NOT recommended..

ideas?

DMN 05-23-2022 11:10 PM

I'd prolly consider lower guk-- focus on the lesser camped areas, like the sentinel and the trio of dars next to him, or the herbalist and nearby frogs. you should ebable to safely afk in those areas once you've cleared the spanws as well.

PatChapp 05-24-2022 07:39 AM

Yeah just outside the safe hall in lower should be good to 49. Rarely see anyone on those mobs, safe hall completely safe unless someone trains.

oldschoolguy 05-24-2022 06:34 PM

work on your dragon faction, kill giants in GD (Fort). There are exactly 3 double pulls and 4 if you master it. By 49 I would do full rotation before needing to med. By time you med you get the repop. I did this 44 to 49 and dragons like me.

- 2 at entrance closer to dwarf city
- 2 inside (1 roamer and 1 chilling on left side)
- 2 at other entrance
- for pros when you are very comfortable with charm killing here, 2 in the middle building when you are closer to 49, those two are much higher, hit harder, and have ton of hp so danger is very real in this pull, but it's completely optional.

if shit hits the fan, run to the dwarf city and zone (hopefully you got jboots).

if you want i can write up pulling strategy, there are a few little things to watch out for, but if you just do it you'll pick it up fast anyway, it's not a complicated place.

Toxigen 06-06-2022 04:37 PM

Tower of Frozen Shadow

You're welcome.

Pint 06-06-2022 04:46 PM

Bloodgills in loio is good afk camp, usually camped but most ppl only kill 6 of the 12 that spawn. Droga probably pretty dead. Dreadlands good for afk and endless spawns, xp is fine. Kobolds in solb up near sola zone line probably always open and good exp.

loramin 06-06-2022 05:26 PM

https://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Lev...ng_Spots_45-49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxigen (Post 3466845)
Tower of Frozen Shadow

You're welcome.

Yeah, I'm sure he'll be thanking you ... right up until he dies on the 2nd+ level and has to nekid solo kill the key mobs to get back to his corpse ;)

Don't get me wrong: TOFS is a great zone! It's just the CRs (above floor 1) can be quite painful.

Tann 06-07-2022 12:55 AM

Haven't played much recently but I did try ToFS, cleared whole first floor twice over and no key so I left that rubbish. Didn't yet give giants in GD a try but will eventually.

I'm currently camped at the "safe spot" in lguk at the exe/sage camp. Been doing that since 44, about half way through 45. usually 4-10 or so people in the zone when I play but none seem to bother with that camp. In theory it can take me to 49, being that most of the mobs are 35-37 if the wiki is accurate on the levels. I even made a lil map for anyone wanting to give it a go, I haven't seen the sage so not sure where exactly it spawns though:

https://wiki.project1999.com/images/...ion_legend.png

almost had a corpse run learning about the fake wall, good game!

cataclysms 06-18-2022 01:37 PM

I was in Kaesora for a quest the last two nights and the place was empty. I think you would be able to farm around the chruch no problem. Easy banking/selling too if you have your iksar illusion.

You might be high enough for burning woods giants or sarnaks. If you're really brave you could try chardok entrance but may need to get a few levels first but might not be the best for semi-afk

cataclysms 06-18-2022 01:42 PM

Also could do OOT spectres on dead island. Has the benefit of farming gargoyle eyes on your downtime for cash but will probably be pretty slow exp compared to alternative camps