Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Priests (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Vision on the new green server (/forums/showthread.php?t=335413)

Reddraven 10-05-2019 02:23 AM

Vision on the new green server

Will characters be blind as a bat like in original EQ? I plan to make a cleric and it will definitely be a factor in race choice. Thanks for any help.

dekova 10-05-2019 10:29 AM

Looks that way. They're working on it but don't think it's ready yet.

Reddraven 10-05-2019 11:38 AM

thxs

Quote:

Originally Posted by dekova (Post 2976781)
Looks that way. They're working on it but don't think it's ready yet.

Thanks, I will keep a close eye on it. DE is looking to be my choice now. Hide, cool looks, snare neck, wearable S and M armor, robe wearer and never played an evil race in original EQ.

Cen 10-06-2019 07:02 PM

With Cleric, and guise/MS options, race can be a tough choice on a cleric! Because cleric never gets vision spells, it actually gives UV credit on Blue. However, until Guise is no longer an option, Halfling is pretty damn solid, only sacrificing robes. You get hide and sneak, and since your religion is Bristlebane, the only cleric who can worship him, and bristlebane has some of the lowest evil faction hits, a Bristlebane guised Dark elf form cleric can go to all the cities in old world, so lacking invis doesn't hurt as much, couple with sneak and hide, which is a great alternative to invis on a class without it, you got a great combo.

The only problem with picking a no robe cleric, is that clerics outside the pure casters have the most useful robe options throughout the game ;D