Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   GREEN Server? (/forums/showthread.php?t=324079)

Rushmore 04-26-2019 08:43 PM

GREEN Server?

So I'm guessing this just for the Bluebies? Would be nice to have a non pvp and a pvp green.

AenorVZ 04-26-2019 10:43 PM

You don't have what it takes for Project Purple.

White_knight 04-27-2019 02:48 AM

Green Server is new Instanced Raid Zone server, with PvP.

hatelore 04-27-2019 02:59 AM

I wish there was a server with item loot, training, griefing, deleveling and a focus on pvp... pretty much the Wild West! I’d fuckin play that in a heartbeat! Oh wait... RoZ.

Tassador 04-27-2019 06:46 AM

Simply boils down to people actually play blue. I don’t know why can’t figure it out but I guess some people just like to sit on this bitch for hours killing AI and acquiring pixels to kill more AI.

AenorVZ 04-27-2019 04:44 PM

TheoryQuest is Baaaaaaaaaack

http://i.imgur.com/XN7uEUx.jpg

Smedy 04-28-2019 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tassador (Post 2901028)
Simply boils down to people actually play blue. I don’t know why can’t figure it out but I guess some people just like to sit on this bitch for hours killing AI and acquiring pixels to kill more AI.

people would play red too but every game has an end... whenever shit has all been farmed for 2 years and there's nothing more to do they should just wipe it or open a new server... but at this point with the knowledge of a new server on the horizon we know that they could open a new red server, there's no agreement with no LLC holding them back, they simply wont open another red server because we didn't caress their balls enough.

maybe if we donate they would open one, i would prefer one without rules. rogean is a mute when it comes to pvp servers, someone from red must have touched him in a bad place

Rushmore 04-29-2019 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smedy (Post 2901827)
people would play red too but every game has an end... whenever shit has all been farmed for 2 years and there's nothing more to do they should just wipe it or open a new server... but at this point with the knowledge of a new server on the horizon we know that they could open a new red server, there's no agreement with no LLC holding them back, they simply wont open another red server because we didn't caress their balls enough.

maybe if we donate they would open one, i would prefer one without rules. rogean is a mute when it comes to pvp servers, someone from red must have touched him in a bad place

I guess we just NEED Rogain to give us a dollar amount! We'd make it happen.

Ignight 04-29-2019 03:21 PM

<Auld Lang Syne> has been playing hardcore mode on both Red and Blue servers. If you want that "new server" feel, try them out.

If you're too scared to try, you'd be worthless in a server reset also.

hokuten99 04-29-2019 07:42 PM

id pay crypto for a new red server