Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Madprincess stealing Ice Giant camp (/forums/showthread.php?t=280562)

Wharfrat 09-02-2017 08:50 AM

Madprincess stealing Ice Giant camp

Its really irritating when someone decides they want your camp ie: greed and waits until they see you are weighted down and are forced to gate and sell and then logs in to steal the camp while you are doing this...100% of the folks in Everfrost are pleasant and relate well ...but not Madprincess oh no he has to steal the camp that is rightfully yours..doesn't bother to ask if you will be there long..just pops in and steals it because of greed..yes it is being petitioned..just want to give a heads up on the character of this player sad really

Lhancelot 09-02-2017 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wharfrat (Post 2576892)
Its really irritating when someone decides they want your camp ie: greed and waits until they see you are weighted down and are forced to gate and sell and then logs in to steal the camp while you are doing this...100% of the folks in Everfrost are pleasant and relate well ...but not Madprincess oh no he has to steal the camp that is rightfully yours..doesn't bother to ask if you will be there long..just pops in and steals it because of greed..yes it is being petitioned..just want to give a heads up on the character of this player sad really

Are you in reality this "Madprincess?"

Cecily 09-02-2017 09:28 AM

http://i.imgur.com/SsqFdEA.jpg

Lhancelot 09-02-2017 09:41 AM

http://i.imgur.com/UuJfhJ8.gif

Swish 09-02-2017 10:23 AM

Once you leave the area he's able to take it, them's the rules OP...shit happens on the weekend :(

Canelek 09-02-2017 10:49 AM

It's kind of rude if the individual knows you need to unload vendor goods/change, but it is certainly not against the rules. You left the camp and should know that once you die/zone/go elsewhere that it is forfeit if someone else swoops in.

Wharfrat 09-02-2017 10:51 AM

kind of rude?

Wharfrat 09-02-2017 10:55 AM

I let others who are camping them sell and bank as they see fit...as well as everyone else that comes to the zone to camp the IG's.So yeah it is at minimum rude....

Carkle Jackson 09-02-2017 11:06 AM

I feel for you Whatfrat but the GM is going to tell you that once you leave the area it's no longer your camp.

Sorry that happened to you.

loramin 09-02-2017 11:16 AM

Think of it this way: if staff allowed people to keep camps when they zoned, just imagine what kind of BS "greedy" people would pull. You know there would be neckbeards trying to hold down (at least) three camps in three different zones ...