Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Freedom Scores are no longer tinfoil (/forums/showthread.php?t=224597)

James_Joyce 01-10-2016 11:20 PM

Freedom Scores are no longer tinfoil

The new way police are surveilling you: Calculating your threat ‘score’

The program scoured billions of data points, including arrest reports, property records, commercial databases, deep Web searches and the man’s social- media postings. It calculated his threat level as the highest of three color-coded scores: a bright red warning.

Been cracking jokes about this practice for years. Looks like the public is finally ready to hear about it openly.

So, when are we going to get a database leak that shows us what our own Freedom Score is? I really wanna know how p99 postings affect my rating.

nuit 01-10-2016 11:48 PM

My freedom a score is red white and blue.

Filthy_Pagan 01-11-2016 12:27 AM

I'd like a multi answer test to take to see if I'm a terrorist or not. I'm actually feeling pretty uncomfortable right now knowing that I could very well be in the same room as a terrorist.

Lune 01-11-2016 05:04 AM

http://i.imgur.com/KhALv52.jpg

compulsion 01-13-2016 12:57 PM

When I hear about stuff like this I think of Facebook regularly suggesting that I might know my ex GF's new father-in-law, and yet I can search names and find people that I have 10+ friends in common that have never been on any list.

Based upon this level of predictive modelling, and the wild successes of every other government project, I am actually living in fear of a drone strike taking out my neighbor's 9 year old daughter when the new threat matrix pegs her as an ISIS leader.

sOurDieSel 01-13-2016 01:10 PM

Every scrawny nerdy White male playing MaceQuest should be on the terrorist watchlist.

They are of course the biggest threat to National Security after Climate Change.

iruinedyourday 01-13-2016 01:14 PM

Going to be a great tool to collect guns from people who don't make the grade. Very excite.

sOurDieSel 01-13-2016 01:18 PM

Just take them anyway from any who voted for Obama, that's definitely a sign of mental illness.

Luckily food stamps aren't valid for gun purchases so IRYD can't obtain one.

Filthy_Pagan 01-13-2016 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sOurDieSel (Post 2163699)

Luckily food stamps aren't valid for gun purchases so IRYD can't obtain one.

Even if he could, his fingers are far too fat to fit into a trigger guard, so he can't use them anyway.

iruinedyourday 01-13-2016 02:50 PM

I see you guys still cant stop thinking about me