Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Guild Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   <Rampage> Winter’s Call to Arms (/forums/showthread.php?t=185230)

Hokushin 03-13-2015 10:37 PM

Rampage is a Class C raiding guild with players from all around the globe covering every time zone. We have a heavy focus on the upcoming Velious expansion. We're Project 1999's most cohesive and disciplined raid force; we play hard and we win big. We're in the business of killing dragons, collecting pixels, and laughing our asses off--and boy, business is boomin'. The secret to our success is simple: maximize efficiency, minimize chance, and have as much fun as humanly possible while maintaining a positive presence on the server.

We're actively recruiting skilled, high-playtime players from all time zones. Before applying to Rampage, you should:
  • Be level 60 or close to it
  • Have at least 160 unbuffed MR (MR gear set)
  • Have Teamspeak 3 installed and a own a headset
Applications can be submitted through our website. Be thorough and do your best to impress. Once an application is submitted, you will be contacted by one of our Recruitment Officers and will be given an interview in Teamspeak. If the interview goes well, you will be invited to the guild and given a list of items, potions, and gear you are required to obtain before we put you up for a full member vote. During your time as an applicant we expect to see you grow into the role that your class fulfills. Dead weight will be cut.

Rampage is not for everyone. The application process is not easy. We remain the most capable raid force on the server by having everyone prepared for anything at any given moment. This means carrying and utilizing many items as well as having near BIS gear. We look for the following qualities in an applicant:
  • A willingness to learn how we raid and how you fit into it
  • A drive to improve your play and contribute to discussions to improve others
  • Be a team player, who is social and fun to be around
That said, loot whores, habitual whiners, and douche-bags can promptly bugger off--we have no use nor need for you here.

Do you think you have what it takes?
http://i.imgur.com/yfHUUUY.png
APPLY HERE

Current Rampage Leadership
Guild Leader: Hokushin
Second in Command: Kegluas
Officer Core: Nissmo, Unicity, Snackums, Franswa, Fingerz, Koraf, Cucumbers, Argh

khanable 03-13-2015 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snackies (Post 1259406)
1st - <3 our guild

Argh 03-13-2015 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snackies (Post 1819383)

Ella`Ella 03-13-2015 11:19 PM

Long live Rampage.

Daldaen 03-13-2015 11:30 PM

You seem to have guild roles filled pretty well.

But I don't see any ClassicQuester or ClassHole slot filled. I've seen some one-hit wonders by Cucumbers and Snacks recent post, but <Rampage> could certainly do with recruiting a ClassHole

jpetrick 03-13-2015 11:48 PM

A-Team may have a different name now but I still love you guys

zanderklocke 03-14-2015 12:32 AM

http://bulk2.destructoid.com/ul/8551...ge-noscale.jpg

captain 03-14-2015 12:53 AM

I, for one, welcome our new lizardman overlord

Raev 03-14-2015 01:58 AM

I kept waiting for some GM to use a boat illusion and troll us on the docks :)

Pretty excited about how this guild will shape up!

Nuggie 03-14-2015 02:07 AM

big things happening here