Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   expose em (/forums/showthread.php?t=327063)

HippoNipple 06-12-2019 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwarflord (Post 2923238)
the server is what you make of it, if all the players who used to play login would be consistent 500+ pop

The server is not what you make of it. The server is what it is. It is why all mmos have fresh progression servers rolling out, seasons, or continue to have expansions. This server will never get a big population. If there was a fresh server starting there would be a much bigger population and it would sustain up until velious was out for a year or so and then it would become stale again.

It is how mmos work, not even an opinion, this ignight guy is just retarded.

Dwarflord 06-12-2019 01:27 PM

this server was never meant to have a big population but you missed all the signs because you were dumb

red99 was just a playground for the most toxic players so blue would have less customer service issues, you all took the bait and fell for it instead of griefing bluebies and causing mass hysteria

Zero patches or support for year 1 should have given it away but you got hipponipples running around with IQ's in the 80s and brad pitt avatars LOL

Anyone remember what happened at the battle of karnors when 1000 people zoned in ?

I would say pvp happened but the server cant support big battles, everquest isnt made for it.

i say the server because red99 and blue99 are the same server, just virtual private environments

Eslade 06-12-2019 02:07 PM

Wipe it clean 2019

Ignight 06-12-2019 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eslade (Post 2923343)
Wipe it clean 2019

https://i.imgur.com/8Hb250G.jpg

HippoNipple 06-12-2019 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwarflord (Post 2923316)
this server was never meant to have a big population but you missed all the signs because you were dumb

red99 was just a playground for the most toxic players so blue would have less customer service issues, you all took the bait and fell for it instead of griefing bluebies and causing mass hysteria

Zero patches or support for year 1 should have given it away but you got hipponipples running around with IQ's in the 80s and brad pitt avatars LOL

Anyone remember what happened at the battle of karnors when 1000 people zoned in ?

I would say pvp happened but the server cant support big battles, everquest isnt made for it.

i say the server because red99 and blue99 are the same server, just virtual private environments

You have some weird conspiracy theories and contradict yourself. I am low IQ for thinking this server will never have a higher population? Then you write this drivel which makes you look retarded saying how this server isn't supposed to have players on it.

I was simply explaining to Ignight why people don't enjoy the current server. I didn't say anyone that runs project 1999 cares, but for some reason you try to argue with me and then argue a point not even brought up.

Sorry this server never accepted you and scarred you so badly. You should focus more on your real life failures and less on the online ones. Picking tomatoes in your grandma's back yard is only going to get you so far.

Ignight 06-12-2019 06:31 PM

Most new players dont like getting tooled by fungi twinks Day 1 in Crushbone. It's easier to walk away.

Just saying.

Dwarflord 06-12-2019 06:46 PM

I didnt say the server isnt supposed to have players on it, i said it was invented for the sole purpose of getting problem players OFF BLUE.

It Worked

They never patched or fixed things because they never gave a shit from day 1.

Ignight 06-13-2019 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwarflord (Post 2923528)
I didnt say the server isnt supposed to have players on it, i said it was invented for the sole purpose of getting problem players OFF BLUE.

It Worked

They never patched or fixed things because they never gave a shit from day 1.

I don't think the creation of red server was anything that nefarious. I just don't think it was ever a priority. Any real help from staff dwindled years ago.

Just read these forums, who would want to deal with people like that?

Eslade 06-13-2019 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ignight (Post 2923359)

That is the joke, yes.

Tassador 06-13-2019 01:54 PM

Ignight is the guy who defends that bowling alley with two working lanes and bad booze cause he once bowled. Brotha you didn’t even play here till the shit was dead.

Da fuck you talking about?