Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Guild Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Looking for guild on blue server (/forums/showthread.php?t=335129)

Nena 10-01-2019 06:33 PM

Looking for guild on blue server

Me and husband just started playing on this server. We used to play Everquest many years ago. We looking for a casual, friendly guild and hopefully once we get higher, be able to raid.

pogs4ever 10-04-2019 12:27 AM

I am in <kittens who say meow> and they would fit your description. Kittens is a reasonably large guild, so that isnt for everyone and evenings USA focus for raid schedule.

If you wanted a smaller guild with access to raiding, the aegis alliance has several guilds which may fit. Though I am not sure if they have minimum level requirements. <Homeland> being my old crew.

I dont know a ton about <castle> but interactions have been pretty positive with those folk and they are more leveling focused at the moment.

Knivek 10-18-2019 03:52 AM

Greetings!

You should probably look into Stream Team too. We're a small to medium sized guild with a strong family "feel" while still raiding 2-3 times a week. In between we fit in epic fights and exp groups. There's usually something going on. We are mostly playing around 3-10PM EST.

We allow people that are outside our guild to raid with us if they are cool people and want to be part of our loot system. Les Irreductibles, Europa and Castle are guilds that have members who we frequently raid with.

Reach out to us and I'm sure you won't regret meeting up ;)

Lavendel [Stream Team]

EDIT: Forgot to say even though our name is Stream Team, you don't have to be a streamer to join us. In fact most of us are just friends of the initial streamers that founded the guild.

fzzzt 10-21-2019 08:08 PM

Kittens has a lot of great people in it, excellent leadership, and a tolerable amount of puns.

Argh 10-21-2019 08:58 PM

Kittens is probably a good fit for what you're looking for.