Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Bugs (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Game Mechanics: Mob lands a spell on me several seconds after i am gated out of range (/forums/showthread.php?t=393224)

Quest815 10-15-2021 01:46 AM

Mob lands a spell on me several seconds after i am gated out of range

Today a mob aggrod me in FV and i casted a gate. After the gate. The mob lands a dot on me several seconds later while i am gated from out of casting range.

Tunabros 10-15-2021 01:50 AM

oh you sweet innocent child

Quest815 10-15-2021 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tunabros (Post 3375096)
oh you sweet innocent child

not quite, but i dont go around abusing people and calling them retarded on the internetz like you do.

Dolalin 10-15-2021 02:17 AM

Mobs didn't start respecting casting range until Luclin. This is classic.

Croco 10-15-2021 06:10 AM

OP you might consider not shitting up the bug forum with a ton of very classic mechanics you clearly don't understand. Thx

Quest815 10-15-2021 12:37 PM

so wait, let me get this straight.. you can gate and a mob can cast a dot on you after you are gated sitting by guards halfway across the zone and you are calling this "mobs not respecting casting range" instead of a bug ? lol ok..:rolleyes: Well im glad you "clearly understand". And have chosen a much easier description.

Alot of my characters were casters and have had gate, and ive never had that happen :confused:

Should i post it elsewhere or not mention it because im retarded and nobody cares ?

It seems abusive posts are allowed on these forums but others are not. Why is that ?

But of course it should come easier to me to say that "the mob didnt respect casting range" or should it be easier for me ? Seeing (if you are saying there is/was) a known casting range and the mob was able to cast outside of this range it can be seen as a bug. Classic or non classic to the game. :rolleyes:

sorry for being erhmm "retarded" and uh "shitting up" these fine forums :rolleyes:

Dolalin 10-15-2021 01:30 PM

This project aims to recreate classic EverQuest including mechanics like this, because this is how the game worked back then.

Quest815 10-15-2021 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolalin (Post 3375234)
This project aims to recreate classic EverQuest including mechanics like this, because this is how the game worked back then.

I understand this, thank you. People dont seem to like me discussing these mechanics that much and would rather these forums be used for topics such as the end of the world and for trolling and abusing people. I understand this now as well. And as long as calling people retarded and abusing people is still allowed in 2021 it will be tolerated here.

Tunabros 10-15-2021 01:52 PM

OP your a dumbass

consider TLP

hope this helps

Tunabros 10-15-2021 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Croco (Post 3375119)
OP you might consider not shitting up the bug forum with a ton of very classic mechanics you clearly don't understand. Thx