Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   My crap post for today. (/forums/showthread.php?t=341807)

bum3 11-20-2019 05:11 PM

My crap post for today.

1999 you ran through dungeon X... group here.. group there.. group everywhere... 2019 you run through dungeon X... group here... ench solo there... ench solo everywhere. But it's not just enchanters... people are soloing everywhere. And soloing light blues instead of grouping. Befallen you have lvl 15s soloing first floor. Getting no exp on some mobs but killing them so a light blue pops in their place. Lvl 8 group zones in and there isn't any mobs and only 3 people on first floor. And we aren't even twink quest yet. Sure there are rubicite bp pallies running around with GBs.. but only a few.

I was 1 of the people killing light greens in befallen on an alt. I gave my area to the group. It's the right thing to do. But the other 2 refused to let them get exp. Makes me wonder why. And I see this is many dungeons. People with surnames killing orc cents. People with surnames farming yard trash in unrest. lvl 40s keeping zone in area clear of lizards...

Am I just that bad of a crap poster?

RipVanFish 11-20-2019 05:13 PM

P99 has a much higher concentration of neckbeards.

Ligma 11-20-2019 05:21 PM

So much attention on enchanters when a mostly solo cleric was 30 min from first 50. Nerf clerics, I don't remember them soloing on classic.

bigjeff100 11-20-2019 05:22 PM

I feel ya man.. I've just about hung up the'ol hat on green.. The amount of toxic, overly invested players is way to high. >>>Storytime<<< Incoming!

Last weekend I was casually LFG in EC.. Cause everything i do is casual... Dude reached out to me on my 11 cleric asking if i wanted a befallen group

-Told him "yes! Omw!"
-He then responded- "You ready for a long session? Are you geared?
-I said "no i'm not geared, and i'm not sure how long i have, but i should be good to go for a while"!

I was instantly hit with back to back to back messages

- "Somebody answered same time as you
- "He's good for 6 hours"
- "Gonna take him bro"
- "So i don't have to replace you quick, you know?"
- "I'm sorry my friend"

I mean, I get it I guess? Just seems kinda gross...

bum3 11-20-2019 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ligma (Post 3031188)
So much attention on enchanters when a mostly solo cleric was 30 min from first 50. Nerf clerics, I don't remember them soloing on classic.

I do.. i remember them soloing spectres in feerott... a lot.

bum3 11-20-2019 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjeff100 (Post 3031191)
I feel ya man.. I've just about hung up the'ol hat on green.. The amount of toxic, overly invested players is way to high. >>>Storytime<<< Incoming!

Last weekend I was casually LFG in EC.. Cause everything i do is casual... Dude reached out to me on my 11 cleric asking if i wanted a befallen group

-Told him "yes! Omw!"
-I said "no i'm not geared, and i'm not sure how long i have, but i should be good to go for a while"!

- "Gonna take him bro"
- "I'm sorry my friend"

Sheesh. 6 hour session. That's rough. I'm not a kid anymore. I get stuff like that too when i'm looking for people for my group... they have LFG on.. say we got a spot at camp X for you... they reply i'm getting off soon... 1 hour later they still sitting with LFG on. Wowow... that picky for a certain exp camp but jo0 just lfg.

Jack N 11-20-2019 05:29 PM

This post is crap.

bum3 11-20-2019 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack N (Post 3031202)
This post is crap.

Hell yeah. Nailed it!

cd288 11-20-2019 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjeff100 (Post 3031191)

-Told him "yes! Omw!"

- "Gonna take him bro"
- "I'm sorry my friend"

The gear question is stupid since how can you expect some level 11 Cleric to be twink geared on a fresh server (also, who cares. Gear isn't that important in this era). But the time question is a fair one for an important class like a healer where you'd rather take the other person who is planning to stay longer.

Wwen42 11-20-2019 05:44 PM

This poast is like poop from a butt! Good work.